    other then a couple less pci slots.

    Thanks in advance

    ST

    ST, Apr 28, 2004

  2. ST

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "ST" <> wrote in message
    news:AvCjc.440$...
    > Could anyone tell me of any cons on using a micro atx board vs full atx
    > other then a couple less pci slots.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > ST

    No cons using them here...maybe an ex-con or two though ;-)

    Seriously though, if it fits the case, connections, etc., and has enough
    slots for the options you want to install, go for it. Check the memory slots
    closely though - many ATX have only two memory slots available and can
    seriously limit future upgrades. My mobo has totally run out of slots...both
    PCI and memory. Sucks...'cause I'm broke <g>

    Toolman Tim, Apr 28, 2004