    256MG
    WIN98SE.
    Thanks.

    simon, Jan 19, 2004

  2. simon

    Keyser Soze Guest

    simon <> wrote:
    >> Can somebody please tell me how to find out what make/model of motherboard i
    >> have in my pc,reason is i don't have a manual for it and was trying to
    >> locate one.
    >>
    >> Spec-
    >>
    >> AMD/K6/2
    >> 500MHZ
    >> 256MG
    >> WIN98SE.
    >> Thanks.

    Enterprise edition:
    http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=32

    --
    Some Big ****

    Keyser Soze, Jan 19, 2004

  3. simon

    Patrick Guest

    simon wrote:
    > Can somebody please tell me how to find out what make/model of
    > motherboard i have in my pc,reason is i don't have a manual for it
    > and was trying to locate one.
    >
    > Spec-
    >
    > AMD/K6/2
    > 500MHZ
    > 256MG
    > WIN98SE.
    > Thanks.

    Download and install Aida32 (free) at;
    http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php

    Said program will give you a mass of information about your machine, it will
    even give you direct links to the manufacturer's of each component.

    Program is well worth haveing anyway !

    Patrick, Jan 19, 2004
  4. simon

    Ed Rust Guest

    simon wrote:

    > Can somebody please tell me how to find out what make/model of motherboard i
    > have in my pc,reason is i don't have a manual for it and was trying to
    > locate one.
    >
    > Spec-
    >
    > AMD/K6/2
    > 500MHZ
    > 256MG
    > WIN98SE.
    > Thanks.

    Try Googling for "Aida32". Free download, and it will usually tell you
    way more than you even _want_ to know about the parts inside that beige
    box.

    HTH,

    Ed

    Ed Rust, Jan 19, 2004
  5. simon

    simon Guest

    "Ed Rust" <> wrote in message
    > simon wrote:
    > >
    > > Can somebody please tell me how to find out what make/model of

    motherboard i
    > > have in my pc,reason is i don't have a manual for it and was trying to
    > > locate one.
    > >
    > > Spec-
    > >
    > > AMD/K6/2
    > > 500MHZ
    > > 256MG
    > > WIN98SE.
    > > Thanks.

    > Try Googling for "Aida32". Free download, and it will usually tell you
    > way more than you even _want_ to know about the parts inside that beige
    > box.
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > Ed

    Thanks for all the posts much appreciated.
    Simon.

    simon, Jan 19, 2004
  6. simon

    stumpy Guest

    Patrick/Keyser S:
    Thank you for a great link!

    stumpy, Jan 19, 2004
  7. Or Belarc Advisor, not as detailed as Aida.

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny Cargill, Jan 19, 2004
  8. simon

    Professor Guest

    Most of those Supersocket7 motherboards were made by Soyu and they have
    discontinued making them.

    Professor, Jan 19, 2004