    Anybody got any ideas or had the same problem.

    Thanx, Bods
    , Jun 30, 2007

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > I built a sytem

    > when i
    > cam to turn it back on it would not do a thing,

    > this is the 3rd time it has happend this week, twice with
    > MSI boards and once with an ECS board.

    If I'm understanding correctly, you built 3 systems this week and they
    all failed in short order. That is, you put 3 different mobo/s in the
    same case/PS & ram and had 3 similar problems.

    > Ive tested the POWER SUPLY, MEMORY in my other pc and there
    > fine,

    More on that later.

    > ive tuck the m/board out the case and just connected it to a
    > power suply with a fan so that i can see when its on and still does
    > the same thing, just turns itself on as soon as i plug the power lead
    > in,

    I'm not sure how you are doing that. There are switch leads/connectors
    on the mobo.

    What is the model of this mobo and is there a webpage with its leads to
    the case switch and how did the case switch get wired - at the factor or
    what?

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 30, 2007