    MrMel Guest

    I would like to hear your opinions on the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe MotherBoard.

    MrMel

    MrMel, Jul 19, 2003

  2. MrMel

    Me2U Guest

    check tomshardware.com and anandtech.com and listen to what they have to say about it.

    MrMel wrote: I would like to hear your opinions on the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe MotherBoard.

    MrMel

    Me2U, Jul 20, 2003

  3. MrMel

    MrMel Guest

    Thank you for the "Info" link, Right or wrong, I have decided to go with the
    ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Rev2 w/ AMD 2500+
    XP (Barton Core). Time will tell.

    Thank you again,

    MrMel

    "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    MrMel wrote:
    > I would like to hear your opinions on the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe
    > MotherBoard.
    >
    > MrMel

    The A7N8X Deluxe Rev2 and the Abit NF7-S Rev.2 are great motherboards.
    http://www.nforcershq.com/ has loads of info on other nForce2 motherboards.

    --
    "Heavens ta Murgatroid. Exit, stage left !"

    MrMel, Jul 22, 2003
  4. MrMel

    MrMel Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > In <news:1058592346.92204@prawn>,
    > MrMel said:
    >
    > > I would like to hear your opinions on the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe
    > > MotherBoard.
    > >
    > > MrMel

    > Would you really?

    No, not really. I was only kidding and you fell for it.

    MrMel

    MrMel, Jul 22, 2003