  1. therebel

    therebel Guest

    how can I find what motherboard is installed in my pc

    therebel, Feb 6, 2005

  2. therebel

    HF Guest

    Look. Or use Belarc Advisor free from www.belarc.com

    HF, Feb 6, 2005

  3. therebel

    effi Guest

    "therebel" <> wrote in message
    > how can I find what motherboard is installed in my pc

    Go here:
    click on Download at the top of the page, download and install the Belarc
    advisor, it will show what kind of motherboard is installed, as well as lots
    of other info about your computer.

    effi, Feb 6, 2005
  4. therebel

    therebel Guest

    therebel, Feb 6, 2005
  5. therebel

    effi Guest

    "effi" <> wrote in message
    > "therebel" <> wrote in message
    >> how can I find what motherboard is installed in my pc

    > Go here:
    > http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
    > click on Download at the top of the page, download and install the Belarc
    > advisor, it will show what kind of motherboard is installed, as well as
    > lots of other info about your computer.

    In its report generated for your computer, Belarc calls the motherboard the
    "Main Circuit Board."

    effi, Feb 6, 2005