    Processor is a AMD Athlon XP 3000+

    Thanks for any help given.

    Derek

    Derek, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Derek

    Brian Guest

    "Derek" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:RlGxc.46943$...
    > Hi, need some info/help, please.
    > Bought a motherboard, processor bundle. Installed mainboard into case,

    then
    > processor, and then I stupidly put the cooler in the wrong way round.
    > I never put it in upside down, but the left side was put in the right side
    > and vice versa. I've now been informed because I done this the cooler
    > shorted the processor, and then the processor shorted the mainboard.
    > I woukd like to know if thie parts are now for the bucket or can they be
    > repaired?
    >
    > The mainboard is a XFX Mach 4, NF24-ALH
    > Processor is a AMD Athlon XP 3000+
    >
    > Thanks for any help given.
    >
    > Derek

    you have had numorous answers to your q before... what you need is another
    pc to find out what is f***ed and not.....

    Brian, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Derek

    joni Guest

    If you shorted the mainboard then its likely that you've blown it
    Have you tried unplugging the ATX lead and reconnect CPU
    Why don't you take it back and tell em its D_O_A

    joni, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Derek

    Toolman Tim Guest

    If he screwed it up himself, it isn't DOA, and it would be unethical to
    return it as such.

    --
    Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. ~M. Twain

    Toolman Tim, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Derek

    joni Guest

    **** the ethix you square
    Life is a bitch

    joni, Jun 10, 2004
  6. joni, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

    > **** the ethix you square
    > Life is a bitch

    And unfortunately, retards like yourself are allowed to live after birth.
    --
    Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
    2:45am up 1 day 0:52, 2 users, load average: 0.01, 0.06, 0.03

    Norwegian Formula, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Derek

    joni Guest

    Yes and you will become a retard when i smash your fucking head in you
    prick!!!

    joni, Jun 10, 2004
  8. joni, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

    <dimwitted top-posting corrected>

    > "Norwegian Formula" <> wrote in message
    >> joni, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,

    > wrote:
    >>
    >> > **** the ethix you square
    >> > Life is a bitch
    >> >

    >> And unfortunately, retards like yourself are allowed to live after
    >> birth.
    >>

    > Yes and you will become a retard when i smash your fucking head in you
    > prick!!!

    LMAO! You agree, then go on making idle, impotent threats! ROFLMAO! Need a
    knob to polish?
    --
    Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
    7:08pm up 1 day 17:15, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

    Norwegian Formula, Jun 11, 2004