    what is a good and inexpensive mother board, I'm trying to build
    myself a new PC and I want to put the beffiest AMD Athlon 64 FX I can
    get my hands on.
    prometheus, Mar 1, 2004

  2. That answer depends upon 101 things monsieur Prometheus. I would need to
    know what features were critical to you, which were important but not
    critical, and which were simply on your wish list. I'd also need to know
    what your budget (if any) is, whether you are an over-clocker or not, How
    much RAM you think you'd need ultimately, and lastly, whether you valued
    performance over stability or vice versa.

    David B.

    David BlandIII, Mar 2, 2004