    working properly as my computer occasionally shuts down at will
    ..
    I would appreciate some advice

    William Matthewson, Dec 14, 2004

  2. William Matthewson

    Paul - xxx Guest

    William Matthewson vaguely muttered something like ...
    > I have been advised by a technician that he feels my motherboard is not
    > working properly as my computer occasionally shuts down at will

    That's one possibility, there are many others, but a long-range diagnosis
    with the amount of information you've given is a little awkward, to say the
    least. ;)

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    Paul ...
    http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

    Paul - xxx, Dec 14, 2004

  3. William Matthewson

    Mr Spite Guest

    it could be a # of things, heat, (tis the season) power supply, dust, a
    little more system info would help, system make, etc, etc...

    Mr Spite, Dec 14, 2004
  4. William Matthewson

    °Mike° Guest

    Did you give the technician as much information as
    you did in this post?

    On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 06:46:52 -0500, in
    <isAvd.71063$>
    William Matthewson scrawled:

    >I have been advised by a technician that he feels my motherboard is not
    >working properly as my computer occasionally shuts down at will
    >.
    >I would appreciate some advice

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2004
  5. William Matthewson wrote:

    > I have been advised by a technician that he feels my motherboard is not
    > working properly as my computer occasionally shuts down at will
    > .
    > I would appreciate some advice

    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 16, 2004