Discussion in 'MCSE' started by lowdes, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder) == LOSER

    lowdes, Mar 22, 2006

  2. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    you sir, are pure genius

    Consultant, Mar 22, 2006

  3. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    well, I'll agree with the "pure" part, at least.

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > well, I'll agree with the "pure" part, at least.

    *Can* inbreeders be considered *pure* these days? Wow, so much is changing!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 22, 2006
  5. Lowdes is a true genius and when Eddie returns the MCNGP will be no more!

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun, Mar 23, 2006