Most pop Movie DVD at an amazing Price (orientdvd)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by robin.zb.zhang@gmail.com, Sep 16, 2007.

  1. Guest

    We offer most popular movies and TV shows DVDs which are brand new
    and factory sealed. All of them are 100%t quality guaranteed and can
    be played in any DVD player.

    All movie DVDs come with multi-language
    (english,french,spanish,portuguese,korean,japanese) audio and subtitle
    menu. Most DVDs come with DTS(Digital Theatre System) even THX
    certification. And nearly all movie DVDs have rich special features
    e.g. director's comments,deleted scenes,NG scenes. Besides,each item
    is attached attractive original film post. In a word, you can
    experience most movie enjoyment from our DVDs.

    All TV shows DVDs are boxset and come with nearly full english words
    on cover and disc.

    Please refer to following most pop movie dvd list. More movie DVDs
    contact us.

    Mr. Bean's Holiday
    Live Free or Die Hard
    Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    Disturbia
    28 Weeks Later
    Wild Hogs
    Fracture