    considering Microsoft have "The New Generation of Microsoft
    Certifications".....

    Thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGVkcm8gTWly?=, Apr 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGVkcm8gTWly?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    This depends on your experience. What are your strengths? WinForms,
    Webforms, Middle tier, database administration/ADO.NET, Enterprise
    development, design analysis and requirement gathering?

    The "easiest" exam depends on the above and you!

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Apr 10, 2006

  3. I would suggest u to take 70-536 first which is common for all MCPD exams

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=, Apr 25, 2006