    Please please please can someone help me sort this out.
    Thanks,
    Gareth

    reboot, Apr 27, 2004

  2. reboot

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel reboot decided
    it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Hi,
    > I can only connect to the internet for exactly one minute then all
    > connectivity stops, I am using an AccessRunnerDSL PCI modem with the
    > correct drivers installed and my Windows XP is patched to the eyes.
    > I have run several virus checkers and they can find nothing. I know
    > that there is not a problem with my ISP as I have had the same
    > problem with 2 different ISP's. Please please please can someone help
    > me sort this out.
    > Thanks,
    > Gareth

    Do you have OE configured to check for messages when it loads and to
    disconnect when it's finished ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 27, 2004

  3. reboot

    Reid Decker Guest

    Try, if you have OE, going to TOOLS, OPTIONS, CONNECTIONS, maybe the box
    HANG UP AFTER SENDING AND RECEIVING or something like that is checked.

    Reid Decker, Apr 28, 2004