    Jason Guest

    I just got dsl and started getting into newsgroups. This one seems to be
    the most active, but where are some of the others? Any topic is good.
    Jason, May 30, 2004

  2. Jason

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, May 30, 2004

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Thanks, Just what I was looking for

    Jason, May 30, 2004
  4. Jason

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Thanks, Just what I was looking for

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 16:28:21 GMT, in
    <FYnuc.3912$>
    Jason scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 30, 2004
  5. On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:24:19 +0000, Jason wrote:

    > I just got dsl and started getting into newsgroups. This one seems to be
    > the most active, but where are some of the others? Any topic is good.

    Knock yourself out.
    alt.binaries.erotica....
    alt.binaries.pictures.erotica...

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, May 30, 2004
  6. michael turner wrote:

    > Knock yourself out.
    > alt.binaries.erotica....
    > alt.binaries.pictures.erotica...

    Shirley you are speaking metaphorically?
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, May 30, 2004
  7. Jason

    Reid Decker Guest

    My ISP gave me a way to find them after I set up my newsgroup account by
    calling them.(dialup) There are about 32,000, I think. Call your ISP and
    have them set up your n/g account.

    Reid Decker, May 31, 2004