    and exam details....

    --
    Thanks!
    alvin, Mar 3, 2008

  2. alvin

    lulu Guest

    Hi Alvin,

    I'm also looking for any info I can get on the 070-630 course, there seems
    to be a lack of it floating around. If anyone has any links or tips I would
    be grateful..

    lulu, Mar 6, 2008

  3. alvin

    Bruno Guest

    Hi,

    I intend to take the 70-630 exam too. I passed the 70-631 (Windows
    SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring) exam 6 weeks ago and by far the most
    valuable studying tool is the practice exam found at
    http://www.measureup.com/. I studied the Technet material related to the
    practice questions. If I did not use that, I would have never pass this test.

    Bruno, Mar 11, 2008
  4. alvin

    TheAliasMan Guest

    I'm studying for this now. Out of curiosity of those who have taken
    it, what did you use to prepare for it? I'm using the MS Press
    Administrators Companion for MOSS 2007 and the eLearning 5404
    collection. What I've found with both of them is that they speak at a
    very high, conceptual level, explain what the system can do, but never
    really provide any examples or tutorials on how to actually do any of
    those things. I'm curious how this coincides with the exam,
    specifically if you found that the questions were similar in context
    (conceptual) or if they went into more detail (such as providing
    solutions, configuration options, available settings, monitoring
    counters, etc). I've found with the other tests (70-290/291/etc) they
    seem to be more concerned with the details on how certain tasks are
    performed where the study material for this is completely opposite,
    which makes me wonder how this exam compared.
    TheAliasMan, Apr 7, 2008