    for some reason only with the XP)Is anyone aware of bugs
    in the testing software or am I just plain stupid?

    (going to sulk now)

    anna, Sep 15, 2003

  2. anna

    Carol Guest

    I failed the first time. I then went and purchased
    additional study materials... Certification Circle's
    Excel Expert. It's a book geared towards the exam. I
    also purchased the online study guide at Measureup.com
    This was great practice on how to understand the
    questions. I barely passed the 2nd time - but relieved
    that I did. Microsoft Access XP is next and I'm
    DREADING it! Good Luck!

    and
    >needed 780 to pass. ANY tips very much appreciated. I
    >absolutely hate the way questions are worded and to top
    >this up - run out of time this time - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    >Please let me know if you have passed this particular

    test
    >(only the XP version of Excel Expert - from testing

    centre

    Carol, Sep 16, 2003

  3. anna

    anna Guest

    Carol - good luck to you too, fingers crossed..

    anna, Sep 18, 2003