    current wife through this. Is there a way round this problem as she refuses
    to budge, for example, can i get my name taken off without her permission
    through legal means, court etc. Any help would be appreciated.

    Dodgy Dave, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Dodgy Dave

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask in:
    news:uk.legal
    news:misc.legal

    Or contact a solicitor.

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:04:53 +0100, in
    <bdai15$as8$>
    Dodgy Dave scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Dodgy Dave

    Agnes L. Guest

    "Dodgy Dave" <> wrote in message
    | Hi. My ex wife and myself hold a mortgage which I want to have my name
    | removed from. So far she has refused (without giving a valid reason). I
    have
    | not contributed towards the mortgage for 10 years as we have been divorced
    | for 10 years & both of us have re-married. I cannot get a mortgage with my
    | current wife through this. Is there a way round this problem as she
    refuses
    | to budge, for example, can i get my name taken off without her permission
    | through legal means, court etc. Any help would be appreciated.

    DD, perhaps l'm reading this wrong, but when you hold a mortgage
    it means that someone owes you money, not the other way around. If
    it's the later, l doubt the lender will release you, even with your wife's
    consent, until such time as she, or her new husband are financially
    secure and can absorb the debt without any assistance from you.
    That's probably why she isn't budging. Was it not covered in the
    divorce? Aggie

    Agnes L., Jun 25, 2003
  4. GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY-READ THIS!!!!!!

    GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY-READ THIS!!!!!!

    Monday, 17-Aug-98 01:09:13

    130.85.97.152 writes:

    HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!!

    READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little

    while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,

    and came across an article similar to this that said you could make

    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of

    $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam,but

    like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said

    that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the

    article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of

    the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.

    (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it

    over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I

    figured: what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,

    right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...

    within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I

    figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my

    first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had

    made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over

    $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I

    have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in

    rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more

    than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most

    importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this

    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

    I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you

    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing

    something so easy!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or

    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!

    It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not

    illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!

    If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive

    extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be

    yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of

    the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its

    success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

    You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business

    your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in

    the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are

    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made

    from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from

    people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on

    each piece of paper;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now

    get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of

    paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent

    thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal

    them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of

    paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00

    bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY

    LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for

    it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried

    about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.

    Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed

    legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) Jeff Millan

    1113 N. 19 ½

    McAllen,TX 78501

    #2) R. Overton

    P.O. Box 18818

    So. Lake Tahoe, CA 96151

    #3) KEVIN LEE

    8377 APT. I MONTGOMERY RUN RD.

    ELLICOTT CITY MD 21043

    #4) Stephanie Hicks

    1283 Evening Canyon

    Henderson NV 89014

    #5) Matt Madracki

    P.O. Box 1529

    Sutton West, Ontario

    L0E 1R0

    #6)Ronald Andrews

    2100 beekman place apt.1m

    new york,ny 11225

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move

    the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR

    Name as number 6 on the list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as

    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at

    least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All

    you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18

    Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

    Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,

    you can use it again, and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the

    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully

    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of

    integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many

    others have received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,

    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.

    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might

    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
    theft.)

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,

    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List

    Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list

    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will

    be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for

    only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send

    it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

    ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own

    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and

    drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'

    from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the

    computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top

    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will

    paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name

    to the list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If

    you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always

    have this file to go back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for

    various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,

    discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new

    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste

    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that

    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a

    particular group, click the post message button. You're done with

    your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is

    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of

    it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A

    MINIMUM OF 200**

    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
    You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
    you

    will receive. If

    you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as

    the postman will deliver it.

    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

    Now the WHY part:

    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So
    then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
    persons

    who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200

    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each

    of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each

    make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I

    will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn

    around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5

    replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the

    fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with

    my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me

    $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200

    newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200

    newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original

    investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the

    list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send

    out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6

    again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you

    realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the

    internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are

    now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think

    so... People have said, &quote;what if the plan is played out and no

    one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that

    happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest

    people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are

    willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new

    users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual

    internet.

    Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really

    work.

    news.verizon.net, Jun 25, 2003