    Hi guys. I uninstalled Morpheus a long time ago, but it is still in my
    directory, and it won't delete...says access denied. Any idea how to get
    rid of this directory? Running XP. Thanks.

    E. Fudd, Jan 17, 2004

  2. E. Fudd

    Harrison Guest

    Make sure the files aren't still being shared by another program.
    Boot to safe mode and delete from there.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004

  3. E. Fudd

    °Mike° Guest

    HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP

    How do I delete an 'undeletable' file
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm#del

    Disk Management - Delete Undeletable Files
    http://www.petri.co.il/delete_undeletable_files.htm

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:07:37 GMT, in
    <dy2Ob.133880$JQ1.34103@pd7tw1no>
    E. Fudd scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  4. E. Fudd

    Richard Guest

    E. Fudd wrote:

    > Hi guys. I uninstalled Morpheus a long time ago, but it is still in my
    > directory, and it won't delete...says access denied. Any idea how to
    > get rid of this directory? Running XP. Thanks.

    Turn off your file sharing stuff, unplug the modem.

    Richard, Jan 17, 2004
  5. E. Fudd

    E. Fudd Guest

    Didn't work..but thanks!