Moron spammers

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mr Scebe, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Mr Scebe

    Mr Scebe Guest

    Well it's bad enough when you get spammed by these softcocks, but what's
    even worse is when they don't really know what they're doing and put your
    name into the "to:" column for all to see. Take
    today i got an email from them advising me
    that i could get one of their anti-hacking tool CD's - lol. As if i would
    trust because they have just dropped my email
    address all over the web, for all and sundry to pick up.

    Well if you ever get an email from then i
    would suggest that you delete it and not waste your money on them. BTW, in
    case you missed their email address the first time it's
    .

    Now i know that some of you may be new on the Internet and perhaps not
    understand some of the intracacies of how it works - see this
    is an email address and it should be cherished
    at all times. When you put your email address out on the net, you should
    munge it so that spammers like can't pick it
    up.

    Sorry to waste everyone's bandwidth, but i think it's important that dicks
    like aren't allowed to get away with this kind
    of behaviour, that ultimately ruins the Net for the rest of us. If you feel
    the same way about then you know what to do.

    Thanks for your time.

    --
    Mr Scebe

    Mr Scebe, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Mr Scebe

    paora Guest

    On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:28:21 +1200, "Mr Scebe" <>
    wrote:

    >Well it's bad enough when you get spammed by these softcocks, but what's
    >even worse is when they don't really know what they're doing and put your
    >name into the "to:" column for all to see. Take
    > today i got an email from them advising me
    >that i could get one of their anti-hacking tool CD's - lol. As if i would
    >trust because they have just dropped my email
    >address all over the web, for all and sundry to pick up.
    >
    >Well if you ever get an email from then i
    >would suggest that you delete it and not waste your money on them. BTW, in
    >case you missed their email address the first time it's
    >.
    >
    >Now i know that some of you may be new on the Internet and perhaps not
    >understand some of the intracacies of how it works - see this
    > is an email address and it should be cherished
    >at all times. When you put your email address out on the net, you should
    >munge it so that spammers like can't pick it
    >up.
    >
    >Sorry to waste everyone's bandwidth, but i think it's important that dicks
    >like aren't allowed to get away with this kind
    >of behaviour, that ultimately ruins the Net for the rest of us. If you feel
    >the same way about then you know what to do.
    >
    >Thanks for your time.

    Pardon? Did you say ?

    paora, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Mr Scebe

    A L P Guest

    paora wrote:
    > On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:28:21 +1200, "Mr Scebe" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Well it's bad enough when you get spammed by these softcocks, but what's
    >>even worse is when they don't really know what they're doing and put your
    >>name into the "to:" column for all to see. Take
    >> today i got an email from them advising me
    >>that i could get one of their anti-hacking tool CD's - lol. As if i would
    >>trust because they have just dropped my email
    >>address all over the web, for all and sundry to pick up.
    >>
    >>Well if you ever get an email from then i
    >>would suggest that you delete it and not waste your money on them. BTW, in
    >>case you missed their email address the first time it's
    >>.
    >>
    >>Now i know that some of you may be new on the Internet and perhaps not
    >>understand some of the intracacies of how it works - see this
    >> is an email address and it should be cherished
    >>at all times. When you put your email address out on the net, you should
    >>munge it so that spammers like can't pick it
    >>up.
    >>
    >>Sorry to waste everyone's bandwidth, but i think it's important that dicks
    >>like aren't allowed to get away with this kind
    >>of behaviour, that ultimately ruins the Net for the rest of us. If you feel
    >>the same way about then you know what to do.
    >>
    >>Thanks for your time.

    > Pardon? Did you say ?

    That's odd, I haven't heard from yet. Do
    you think have decided I'm not worth their
    trouble? Well, , I think you should know
    I'm as worth spamming as Mr Scebe, so
    don't diss me again, OK?

    A L P

    A L P, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Mr Scebe

    whoisthis Guest

    In article <>, A L P <>
    wrote:

    Hey, are you guys sure that is spelt right and that there is not
    meant to be an s in .

    Just checking because I would not want to send mail to
    when it is really meant to be for

    anyway, just checking, however if someone can confirm that
    is correct I would appreciated it

    whoisthis, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Mr Scebe

    K T T Guest

    "Mr Scebe" <> wrote in message
    > Well it's bad enough when you get spammed by these softcocks, but what's
    > even worse is when they don't really know what they're doing and put your
    > name into the "to:" column for all to see. Take
    > today i got an email from them advising me
    > that i could get one of their anti-hacking tool CD's - lol. As if i would
    > trust because they have just dropped my

    email
    > address all over the web, for all and sundry to pick up.
    >
    > Well if you ever get an email from then i
    > would suggest that you delete it and not waste your money on them. BTW, in
    > case you missed their email address the first time it's
    > .
    >
    > Now i know that some of you may be new on the Internet and perhaps not
    > understand some of the intracacies of how it works - see this
    > is an email address and it should be

    cherished
    > at all times. When you put your email address out on the net, you should
    > munge it so that spammers like can't pick it
    > up.
    >
    > Sorry to waste everyone's bandwidth, but i think it's important that dicks
    > like aren't allowed to get away with this

    kind
    > of behaviour, that ultimately ruins the Net for the rest of us. If you

    feel
    > the same way about then you know what to do.
    >
    > Thanks for your time.
    >
    > --
    > Mr Scebe

    I wouldn't like to be spammed by . That would
    not be very nice at all!

    K T T, Jul 3, 2004
  6. Mr Scebe

    Barry Lennox Guest

    wrote:

    >Well it's bad enough when you get spammed by these softcocks, but what's
    >even worse is when they don't really know what they're doing and put your
    >name into the "to:" column for all to see. Take
    > today i got an email from them advising me
    >that i could get one of their anti-hacking tool CD's - lol. As if i would
    >trust because they have just dropped my email
    >address all over the web, for all and sundry to pick up.

    Now I'm confused, was that the same as
    the real or was the same guy maskerading
    as dickhead at spammingscum.com ?

    Nevermind, I guess the real has gone off
    somewhere else now.

    Barry Lennox, Jul 3, 2004
  7. Suddenly, Mr Scebe sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > Well it's bad enough when you get spammed by these softcocks, but what's
    > even worse is when they don't really know what they're doing and put your
    > name into the "to:" column for all to see. Take
    > today i got an email from them advising me

    amusing, but I'm pretty sure the newsgroup scanners aren't done very
    often, and these phishing/scamming email addresses are probably gone
    after only a few days, damage done.

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and