  1. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Good Morning

    lowdes, Nov 15, 2005

  2. lowdes

    kpg Guest

    lowdes <> said something like

    > Good Morning

    Well, it was anyway.

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005

  3. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    how's your day going? nice here, supposed to be 75 today. have a great day!

    Consultant, Nov 15, 2005
  4. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >how's your day going? nice here, supposed to be 75 today. have a great day!

    where lowdes comes from it about 6,075 is the shade every day.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2005
  5. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    It's going to snow . . .

    lowdes, Nov 15, 2005
  6. lowdes

    James Guest

    No snow up in Canada yet

    James, Nov 15, 2005
  7. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >It's going to snow . . .

    snow! in h*ll! You try to confuse....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2005
  8. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 9:19am "lowdes" blathered:

    > Good Morning

    TotM

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  9. lowdes

    Kat Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > No snow up in Canada yet
    >
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message

    It's Raining in Vancouver. And I don't have an umbrella :)

    Kat

    Kat, Nov 15, 2005
  10. lowdes

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > "James" <> wrote in message
    > > No snow up in Canada yet
    > >
    > > "lowdes" <> wrote in message

    > It's Raining in Vancouver. And I don't have an umbrella :)
    >
    > Kat

    Depending upon your outfit, that should be something to see.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Nov 15, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    Kat <> rambled:

    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >> No snow up in Canada yet
    >>
    >> "lowdes" <> wrote in message

    > It's Raining in Vancouver. And I don't have an umbrella :)
    >
    > Kat

    So....you're....all wet?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Nov 15, 2005
  12. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 2:01pm "Briscobar" blathered:

    > Kat <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "James" <> wrote in message
    >>> No snow up in Canada yet
    >>>
    >>> "lowdes" <> wrote in message

    >> It's Raining in Vancouver. And I don't have an umbrella :)
    >>
    >> Kat

    > So....you're....all wet?

    Mmmm... soggy pussy.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  13. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Nov 15, 2005 at 2:01pm "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> Kat <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> "James" <> wrote in message

    >>> It's Raining in Vancouver. And I don't have an umbrella :)
    >>>
    >>> Kat

    >> So....you're....all wet?

    > Mmmm... soggy pussy.

    I was astounded that someone would write that in this here pristine forum.
    Until I remembered who we were talking about.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is real.

    Briscobar, Nov 15, 2005
  14. lowdes

    LRM Guest

    > On Nov 15, 2005 at 2:01pm "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> Kat <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> "James" <> wrote in message

    >>> It's Raining in Vancouver. And I don't have an umbrella :)
    >>>
    >>> Kat

    >> So....you're....all wet?

    > Mmmm... soggy pussy.

    Say, that might be crossing the line Mr. please replace the word soggy with
    moist.

    LRM, Nov 15, 2005
  15. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 2:10pm "Briscobar" blathered:

    > I was astounded that someone would write that in this here pristine forum.

    That's why I came back, to change this.

    > Until I remembered who we were talking about.

    She is #69, right?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  16. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Nov 15, 2005 at 2:01pm "Briscobar" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Kat <> rambled:

    >>> So....you're....all wet?

    >> Mmmm... soggy pussy.
    >>

    > Say, that might be crossing the line Mr. please replace the word soggy
    > with moist.

    Dambit, that does it. Now you got three to deal with. In addition to your
    husband.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  17. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 3:26pm "LRM" blathered:

    > Say, that might be crossing the line Mr. please replace the word soggy
    > with moist.

    I would but apparently my hour isn't up yet.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  18. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 3:35pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Nov 15, 2005 at 2:01pm "Briscobar" blathered:

    >>> Mmmm... soggy pussy.
    >>>

    >> Say, that might be crossing the line Mr. please replace the word soggy
    >> with moist.

    > Dambit, that does it. Now you got three to deal with. In addition to
    > your husband.

    Now I *know* I'm in love.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  19. lowdes

    James Guest

    More important then her outfit, I would say depending on her figure, that
    MAY be something to see...

    James, Nov 15, 2005
  20. lowdes

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> demanded in message

    >>> Mmmm... soggy pussy.
    >>>

    >> Say, that might be crossing the line Mr. please replace the word soggy
    >> with moist.

    > Dambit, that does it. Now you got three to deal with. In addition to
    > your husband.

    Wow, all I can say is wow. But, that's a good thing according to the husband
    with whom I'm most familiar.

    LRM
    W.O.W
    Women On Windows