    I have tech's that email me their resume's and they show MCSE, MCP etc. No
    numbers.
    How do I verify them without calling them?
    CD, Jun 16, 2006

  2. CD

    Cerebrus Guest

    CD wrote:
    > I have tech's that email me their resume's and they show MCSE, MCP etc. No
    > numbers.
    > How do I verify them without calling them?

    AFAIK, it isn't possible to verify their status without their
    permission. You could however, post a notice that whoever emails you
    with such certifications listed, should also provide their Transcript
    sharing code. That will then allow you to view their certification
    Transcript at the MS site. A person who is faking would probably not be
    able to make up a Transcript code.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.