More wingnut violence

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Mar 24, 2010.

  1. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 24, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Mar 24, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >Cutting gas lines? Really?
    >Typical rethug teabagger logic.

    Nymnshifter? Really? Typical kook behavior for getting around killfiles.
    G. Morgan, Mar 25, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > G. Morgan <> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news::
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Cutting gas lines? Really?
    >>>Typical rethug teabagger logic.

    >> Nymnshifter? Really? Typical kook behavior for getting around
    >> killfiles.
    >>

    > Your fear of the BeOS is noted, crybaby.
    >
    > Typical how you FAIL to address the issue of Wingnut Violence in
    > response to health care legislation.
    > Therefore, I'll assume you tacitly support such acts.
    >
    > Discuss:
    >
    > Statement of Rep. Tom Perriello on Incident at Brother's Home
    >
    > Washington, DC-Today, Rep. Tom Perriello released the following
    > statement in response to an ongoing FBI investigation into a severed
    > gas line at the home of the congressman's brother.
    >
    > "My number one priority right now is ensuring the safety of my
    > brother's family, and I am grateful to law enforcement for their
    > excellent work. While it is too early to say anything definitive
    > regarding political motivations behind this act, it's never too early
    > for political leaders to condemn threats of violence, particularly as
    > threats to other Members of Congress and their children escalate. And
    > so I ask every member of House and Senate leadership to state
    > unequivocally tonight that it is never OK to harm or threaten elected
    > officials and their families with anything more than political
    > retribution. Here in America, we settle our political differences at
    > the ballot box."

    Any voting yes should live in fear the rest of their lives.
    The Obamorons are cry babies. Fugum

    Liberal Media Hypocrisy Test
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEr65ZX6gLw&featured
    Ferd.Berfle, Mar 25, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:44:18 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Cutting gas lines? Really?
    > Typical rethug teabagger logic.

    I'll wait for a definitive statement direct from the FBI. Thank you.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come
    NormanM, Apr 5, 2010