More Tholen Post-Editing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ross, May 10, 2005.

  1. Ross

    Ross Guest

    Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
    this in news:6C9ge.757$:

    > Ross writes:
    >
    >> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
    >> scribbled this in news:pe8ge.33427$:

    > Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
    > problems?

    >> [...]

    > Figures.

    >>> Having writing problems as well, Ross?

    >> Ooops! A typo. Sorry.

    > What does your sorrow have to do with classical music, Ross?
    >
    >> Now, shall we review your typos, Davie?

    > What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?
    >
    >> Sure:

    >> What does 'presuppsing' mean, Davie?

    >> Who is 'Halsma', Davie?

    >> What is that supposed to mean, Davie?

    >> What are 'terroists', Davie?

    >> What is 'preuspposing', Davie?

    >> What is 'lassic', Davie?

    Nice post editing, Davie! Are you not big enough to own up to your own
    mistakes?

    > What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

    Typical Tholen evasion.

    >>> How ironic.

    >> Nonsequitur.

    > Ironically, another typo from Ross.

    Like these (please note the new one):

    In <VGGRd.16897$> you wrote:
    "You're erroneously presuppsing attacks..."

    What does 'presuppsing' mean, Dave?

    In <Rl7Sd.20931$> you wrote:
    "I did read for comprehension, Halsma..."

    Who is 'Halsma', Dave?

    In <faRSd.8262$> you wrote:
    "That you unable to comprehend the point is your problem, tweet."

    What is that supposed to mean, Dave?

    In <news:aHPWd.41756$> you wrote:
    "Sort of like wanting the terroists in the world to go away and stop
    bothering us."

    What are 'terroists', Dave?

    In <gbZXd.46498$> you wrote:
    "You're erroneously preuspposing that "tholen" is a bot, mimus."

    What is 'preuspposing', Dave?

    In <LLEU9.103536$> you wrote:
    "lassic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim."

    What is 'lassic', Dave?

    In <pf9ge.495$> you wrote:

    "I see that you're still hallucinating, Bardlwin."

    Who is 'Bardlwin', Davie?

    --
    'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

    - Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
    Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
    Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
    in news:.

    Ross, May 10, 2005

  2. Ross

    Guest

    Ross writes:

    > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
    > this in news:6C9ge.757$:

    Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
    problems?

    >> Ross writes:

    >>> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
    >>> scribbled this in news:pe8ge.33427$:

    >> Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
    >> problems?

    Note: no response.

    >>> [...]

    >> Figures.

    Note: no response.

    >>> Ooops! A typo. Sorry.

    >> What does your sorrow have to do with classical music, Ross?

    Note: no response.

    >>> Now, shall we review your typos, Davie?

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

    Note: no response.

    >>> Sure:

    >>> What does 'presuppsing' mean, Davie?

    >>> Who is 'Halsma', Davie?

    >>> What is that supposed to mean, Davie?

    >>> What are 'terroists', Davie?

    >>> What is 'preuspposing', Davie?

    >>> What is 'lassic', Davie?

    > Nice post editing,

    "I choose to snip what I wish."
    --Ross

    How ironic.

    > Davie! Are you not big enough to own up to your own mistakes?

    I see that you're responding to yourself, Ross.

    >> What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > Typical Tholen evasion.

    How ironic, coming from the person who hasn't been answering my
    questions.

    >>> Nonsequitur.

    >> Ironically, another typo from Ross.

    > Like these (please note the new one):

    > What does 'presuppsing' mean, Dave?

    > Who is 'Halsma', Dave?

    > What is that supposed to mean, Dave?

    > What are 'terroists', Dave?

    > What is 'preuspposing', Dave?

    > What is 'lassic', Dave?

    > Who is 'Bardlwin', Davie?

    What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

    , May 10, 2005

  3. Ross

    Art Deco Guest

    Coward of the Month, Kook of the Month, Classic Tholenator(tm)
    <> tholed:

    Ed. note: Davie the Cowardly Whiner is snecking on-topic newsgroups
    again. Davie the Cowardly Whiner is also removing content that shows
    what a hypocrite he is again.

    > Ross writes:
    >
    > > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
    > > this in news:6C9ge.757$:

    > Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross?

    How ironic.

    > Still suffering from attribution
    > problems?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > >> Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
    > >> problems?

    > Note: no response.

    Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
    argument.

    > >> Figures.

    > Note: no response.

    > >> What does your sorrow have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > Note: no response.

    Note: no response. No surprise, really.

    > >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > Note: no response.

    How ironic.

    > > Nice post editing,

    > "I choose to snip what I wish."
    > --Ross
    >
    > How ironic.

    Classic pontification.

    > > Davie! Are you not big enough to own up to your own mistakes?

    > I see that you're responding to yourself, Ross.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
    expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

    > >> What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > > Typical Tholen evasion.

    > How ironic, coming from the person who hasn't been answering my
    > questions.

    Illogical.

    > >> Ironically, another typo from Ross.

    > > Like these (please note the new one):

    > > What does 'presuppsing' mean, Dave?

    > > Who is 'Halsma', Dave?

    > > What is that supposed to mean, Dave?

    > > What are 'terroists', Dave?

    > > What is 'preuspposing', Dave?

    > > What is 'lassic', Dave?

    > > Who is 'Bardlwin', Davie?

    > What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

    Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
    argument.

    How ironic.

    --
    Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

    <http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html>
    <http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html>

    Art Deco, May 10, 2005
  4. Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
    > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and

    scribbled
    > this in news:6C9ge.757$:
    >
    > > Ross writes:
    > >
    > >> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
    > >> scribbled this in news:pe8ge.33427$:

    > > Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
    > > problems?

    > >> [...]

    > > Figures.

    be

    > >> Ooops! A typo. Sorry.

    > > What does your sorrow have to do with classical music, Ross?
    > >
    > >> Now, shall we review your typos, Davie?

    > > What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?
    > >
    > >> Sure:

    > >> What does 'presuppsing' mean, Davie?

    > >> Who is 'Halsma', Davie?

    > >> What is that supposed to mean, Davie?

    > >> What are 'terroists', Davie?

    > >> What is 'preuspposing', Davie?

    > >> What is 'lassic', Davie?

    > Nice post editing, Davie! Are you not big enough to own up to your

    own
    > mistakes?

    He's a toddler, Bruce.

    > > What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > Typical Tholen evasion.

    > >> Nonsequitur.

    > > Ironically, another typo from Ross.

    > Like these (please note the new one):
    >
    > In <VGGRd.16897$> you wrote:
    > "You're erroneously presuppsing attacks..."
    >
    > What does 'presuppsing' mean, Dave?
    >

    > In <Rl7Sd.20931$> you wrote:
    > "I did read for comprehension, Halsma..."
    >
    > Who is 'Halsma', Dave?
    >

    > In <faRSd.8262$> you wrote:
    > "That you unable to comprehend the point is your problem, tweet."
    >
    > What is that supposed to mean, Dave?
    >

    > In <news:aHPWd.41756$> you wrote:
    > "Sort of like wanting the terroists in the world to go away and stop
    > bothering us."
    >
    > What are 'terroists', Dave?
    >

    > In <gbZXd.46498$> you wrote:
    > "You're erroneously preuspposing that "tholen" is a bot, mimus."
    >
    > What is 'preuspposing', Dave?
    >

    > In <LLEU9.103536$> you wrote:
    > "lassic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim."
    >
    > What is 'lassic', Dave?
    >

    > In <pf9ge.495$> you wrote:
    >
    > "I see that you're still hallucinating, Bardlwin."
    >
    > Who is 'Bardlwin', Davie?

    Nice list but you are missing "Clasic", "comprehenion", "mispellings",
    "readign", "pontfication" and a few others, Bruce.

    Michael Baldwin Bruce, May 11, 2005
  5. Ross

    Art Deco Guest

    Michael Baldwin Bruce <> wrote:

    > Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
    > > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and

    > scribbled
    > > this in news:6C9ge.757$:

    > > > Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
    > > > problems?

    > > > Figures.

    > be

    > > > What does your sorrow have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > > > What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > > Nice post editing, Davie! Are you not big enough to own up to your

    > own
    > > mistakes?

    > He's a toddler, Bruce.
    >
    > > > What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

    > > Typical Tholen evasion.

    > > > Ironically, another typo from Ross.

    > > Like these (please note the new one):
    > >
    > > In <VGGRd.16897$> you wrote:
    > > "You're erroneously presuppsing attacks..."
    > >
    > > What does 'presuppsing' mean, Dave?
    > >

    > > In <Rl7Sd.20931$> you wrote:
    > > "I did read for comprehension, Halsma..."
    > >
    > > Who is 'Halsma', Dave?
    > >

    > > In <faRSd.8262$> you wrote:
    > > "That you unable to comprehend the point is your problem, tweet."
    > >
    > > What is that supposed to mean, Dave?
    > >

    > > In <news:aHPWd.41756$> you wrote:
    > > "Sort of like wanting the terroists in the world to go away and stop
    > > bothering us."
    > >
    > > What are 'terroists', Dave?
    > >

    > > In <gbZXd.46498$> you wrote:
    > > "You're erroneously preuspposing that "tholen" is a bot, mimus."
    > >
    > > What is 'preuspposing', Dave?
    > >

    > > In <LLEU9.103536$> you wrote:
    > > "lassic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim."
    > >
    > > What is 'lassic', Dave?
    > >

    > > In <pf9ge.495$> you wrote:
    > >
    > > "I see that you're still hallucinating, Bardlwin."
    > >
    > > Who is 'Bardlwin', Davie?

    > Nice list but you are missing "Clasic", "comprehenion", "mispellings",
    > "readign", "pontfication" and a few others, Bruce.

    He'll snip-and-run as usual, Bruce. A toddler can't stand being
    exposed.

    Art Deco, May 11, 2005

    attribution

    hard to
    > > be

    digest.

    > > > Nice post editing, Davie! Are you not big enough to own up to

    your
    > > own
    > > > mistakes?

    > > He's a toddler, Bruce.

    > > > Typical Tholen evasion.

    > > > Like these (please note the new one):
    > > >
    > > > In <VGGRd.16897$> you wrote:
    > > > "You're erroneously presuppsing attacks..."
    > > >
    > > > What does 'presuppsing' mean, Dave?
    > > >

    > > > In <Rl7Sd.20931$> you wrote:
    > > > "I did read for comprehension, Halsma..."
    > > >
    > > > Who is 'Halsma', Dave?
    > > >

    > > > In <faRSd.8262$> you wrote:
    > > > "That you unable to comprehend the point is your problem, tweet."
    > > >
    > > > What is that supposed to mean, Dave?
    > > >

    > > > In <news:aHPWd.41756$> you wrote:
    > > > "Sort of like wanting the terroists in the world to go away and

    stop
    > > > bothering us."
    > > >
    > > > What are 'terroists', Dave?
    > > >

    > > > In <gbZXd.46498$> you wrote:
    > > > "You're erroneously preuspposing that "tholen" is a bot, mimus."
    > > >
    > > > What is 'preuspposing', Dave?
    > > >

    > > > In <LLEU9.103536$> you wrote:
    > > > "lassic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim."
    > > >
    > > > What is 'lassic', Dave?
    > > >

    > > > In <pf9ge.495$> you wrote:
    > > >
    > > > "I see that you're still hallucinating, Bardlwin."
    > > >
    > > > Who is 'Bardlwin', Davie?

    > > Nice list but you are missing "Clasic", "comprehenion",

    "mispellings",
    > > "readign", "pontfication" and a few others, Bruce.

    > He'll snip-and-run as usual, Bruce. A toddler can't stand being
    > exposed.

    There's nothing worse than a kookdancing toddler, Bruce. Except that
    computer generated baby dancing the macarena.

    Michael Baldwin Bruce, May 11, 2005
  7. In article <>,

    http://www.dbaby.com/babypics/skydive.jpg

    --
    Cm~

    Barbara's Cat, May 11, 2005

    wrote:

    > > "mispellings",
    > > >
    > > > He'll snip-and-run as usual, Bruce. A toddler can't stand being
    > > > exposed.

    > > There's nothing worse than a kookdancing toddler, Bruce. Except

    that
    > > computer generated baby dancing the macarena.

    > http://www.dbaby.com/babypics/skydive.jpg

    Exactly.

    Michael Baldwin Bruce, May 12, 2005