    Thomas

    somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

    , Dec 6, 2004

  2. Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
    > about the problem with cookies.

    Why would anyone except Bill Gates need more than one email account?
    If the cookies are chocolate chip or peanut butter, I'll take them.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Hi,

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
    > about the problem with cookies.

    I haven't tried, and I have only 1 Gmail account (and no need for
    more...), but what happens if you just sign out and then sign in again
    as a different user?
    --

    Mark Veldhuis.

    Mark Veldhuis, Dec 6, 2004
  4. <> wrote in message
    > Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
    > about the problem with cookies.

    There is no problem with cookies unless you do something stupid like eat an
    entire bag of Oreos or turn on automatic login with Gmail (in which case you
    can just turn it off and sign out.) Yes, if you have a clue you can have
    multiple Gmail accounts *accessible* from the same PC. Just think what a
    mess it would be to sign in from a public access PC to check your Gmail if
    you couldn't.

    Oxford Systems, Dec 6, 2004
  5. wrote:

    > Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
    > about the problem with cookies.

    What -- not enough Google spamming on just one account? :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Play Zork: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pot/infocom/zork1.html

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 6, 2004
  6. Jock Strap Guest

    wrote:

    > Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer?

    Of course. You think only one member of a household is allowed to
    have a GMail account? Common sense, man... think about it. :)

    Jock Strap, Dec 6, 2004
  7. reid decker Guest

    Excuse me, what is a gmail account?

    reid decker, Dec 14, 2004
  8. Toolman Tim Guest

    Google email. Like hotmail, yahoo email, etc.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 14, 2004
  9. Old Gringo Guest

    reid decker wrote:
    > Excuse me,