(*) More than 100% of Device resources are used Xilinx ISE 13.1

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Rosalba, Oct 26, 2011.

  1. Rosalba

    Rosalba

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I have the same problem because the IOBs are running out (105%).

    Number of Slice Registers 219 12480 1%
    Number of Slice LUTs 519 12480 4%
    Number of fully used LUT-FF pairs 136 602 22%
    Number of bonded IOBs 181 172 105%
    Number of Block RAM/FIFO 3 26 11%
    Number of BUFG/BUFGCTRLs 1 32 3%
    Number of DSP48Es 8 24 33%

    This problem appeared when I used more signals in the last level of implementation which means I used more input-outputs in this last level.
    But I am not sure if this is the cause.
    If someone know, please tell me.

    I also have the warning: WARNING:Xst:1336 - (*) More than 100% of Device resources are used
    I am using XIlinx ISE 13.1
    The synthesis is correct but with warnings: Process "Synthesize - XST" completed successfully
    Thank you in advance
    Rosalba, Oct 26, 2011