    This seems possible on x-lite software.

    I'm wondering if this can be achieved with an ATA adaptor and how?

    Many thanks

    Chris, Jun 5, 2005

  2. Chris

    Dave Gill Guest

    Chris <chris40@***REMOVE***poboxes.com> wrote:

    > I have a Grandstream 286 adaptor.
    >
    > Is there any way of setting it up so that, for example
    > - incoming calls come through using sipgate account
    > - outgoing calls are made on voipbuster account
    >
    > This seems possible on x-lite software.
    >
    > I'm wondering if this can be achieved with an ATA adaptor and how?

    Not with the GS HT-286. You need something like the GS HT-496, or
    (better still) a Sipura 1001 (two VoIP lines to one phone) or Sipura
    2000 (two VoIP lines to two phones).

    Dave Gill, Jun 5, 2005

  3. Chris

    phantom Guest

    > I have a Grandstream 286 adaptor.
    >
    > Is there any way of setting it up so that, for example
    > - incoming calls come through using sipgate account
    > - outgoing calls are made on voipbuster account
    >
    > This seems possible on x-lite software.
    >
    > I'm wondering if this can be achieved with an ATA adaptor and how?

    You could use sip control messages to redirect your sipgate account to your
    voipbuster account (assuming this is sip also)
    there is a program out there called sipsak (I'm using it on linux but I
    think there was a windows version):

    Then issue a command like this periodically:
    sipsak -U -C <destination eg: sip:number@voipbuster> -a <your password> -x
    <seconds> -s <source eg: sip:>

    I use 86400 for the seconds (one day), but renew every hour just incase.

    phantom, Jun 6, 2005