    onto on 4.7GB disk as long as the total size adds up to that or less.

    Is it possible? If so how can it be done?

    Thanks
    Ricardo, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Ricardo

    Stan Brown Guest

    Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:28:55 -0400 from Ricardo
    <>:
    > Hi, I have a few small DVD movies and I was wondering if I could burn them
    > onto on 4.7GB disk as long as the total size adds up to that or less.
    >
    > Is it possible? If so how can it be done?

    Yes. Your DVD authoring software should tell you how to burn multiple
    files in one program, either as chapters or as separate titles.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    Stan Brown, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Ricardo

    Guest

    Teh faja and I have put lots of our movies on single disks. LOL

    Coghills
    , Feb 25, 2006