more tapes i am letting go

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by breadguy, Jan 14, 2007.

  1. breadguy

    breadguy Guest

    heres more tapes i am letting go
    have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
    if you are interested please send me your trade lists
    i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics

    i have

    allo allo 22 tapes
    roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
    thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
    secret agent 2 tapes
    danger man 7 tapes
    burkes law 2 tapes
    nash bridges 18 tapes
    masquerade 6 tapes
    hogans heroes 14 tapes
    six million dollar man 18 tapes
    hogans heroes 14 tapes
    covington cross 4 tapes
    the protectors 5 tapes
    red cap 1 tape
    no time for sergants 1 tape
    total recall 2070 5 tapes
    batman 60's live action 16 tapes -includes batman movie from 60's
    and holy batmania
    flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
    disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
    man from uncle 9 tapes
    new docter who season 2 2 tapes
    defenders of the earth 7 tapes
    starship troopers animated series called roughneck chronicles 8 tapes
    mi5 aka spooks series 8 tapes
    buck rogers 6 tapes
    the protectors 6 tapes
    monarch on the glen 6 tapes
    dune sci fic series 2 tapes
    children of dune 2 tapes
    son on the beach 3 tapes
    tru calling 1 and 2 seasons 6 tapes
    dark angel seasons 1-2 10 tapes
    voyage to the bottom of the sea---17 tapes
    tremors the series 3tapes
    mcmillian and wife and banachek 8 tapes
    earth 2 pilot 1 tape
    librian and librian 2 from tnt 2 tapes

    thanks for looking
    john

    breadguy, Jan 14, 2007

  2. breadguy wrote:
    > heres more tapes i am letting go
    > have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
    > if you are interested please send me your trade lists
    > i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics
    >
    > i have
    >

    > allo allo 22 tapes
    > roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
    > thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
    > secret agent 2 tapes
    > danger man 7 tapes
    > burkes law 2 tapes
    > nash bridges 18 tapes
    > masquerade 6 tapes
    > hogans heroes 14 tapes
    > six million dollar man 18 tapes
    > hogans heroes 14 tapes
    > covington cross 4 tapes
    > the protectors 5 tapes
    > red cap 1 tape
    > no time for sergants 1 tape
    > total recall 2070 5 tapes
    > batman 60's live action 16 tapes -includes batman movie from 60's
    > and holy batmania
    > flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
    > disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
    > man from uncle 9 tapes
    > new docter who season 2 2 tapes
    > defenders of the earth 7 tapes
    > starship troopers animated series called roughneck chronicles 8 tapes
    > mi5 aka spooks series 8 tapes
    > buck rogers 6 tapes
    > the protectors 6 tapes
    > monarch on the glen 6 tapes
    > dune sci fic series 2 tapes
    > children of dune 2 tapes
    > son on the beach 3 tapes
    > tru calling 1 and 2 seasons 6 tapes
    > dark angel seasons 1-2 10 tapes
    > voyage to the bottom of the sea---17 tapes
    > tremors the series 3tapes
    > mcmillian and wife and banachek 8 tapes
    > earth 2 pilot 1 tape
    > librian and librian 2 from tnt 2 tapes
    >

    > thanks for looking
    > john

    Im lookin for Betas, you wouldnt have any wouldja?

    --
    What a cruel thing is war...to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our
    neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world.

    kilgore trout, Jan 16, 2007

  3. breadguy

    breadguy Guest

    yes i do they were given to me by a friend
    40 betamax tapes they all have movies on them

    john

    breadguy, Jan 17, 2007