More storefront pictures

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Don Wiss, May 17, 2006.

  1. Don Wiss

    Don Wiss Guest

    I've been working away at getting new storefront pictures, plus upgrading
    some of my older ones. The most noticeable improvement is I've worked on my
    Manhattan pictures, after many years of neglect. You can find those here:

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/ManhattanStores/

    In the Brooklyn album the best addition is I've tracked down the new
    location for C&A. This is the outfit that used to use PriceRitePhoto.com,
    which was brought down by the Thomas Hawk barrage. And it was the outfit
    that got me the article in the NY Times.

    I have five new pictures for them. Three in Brooklyn, one in Manhattan, and
    one in Jersey City. The third Brooklyn one is the best:

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0230.htm
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0243.htm
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0244.htm
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/ManhattanStores/h0033.htm
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/OtherStores/h0009.htm

    To see all pictures in the other two albums:

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/OtherStores/

    To see the newest pictures click on the word Number at the top of the
    number column. Then go to the bottom.

    This is the only announcement I will post. Feel free to repost this to any
    other appropriate forum.

    Don Wiss, May 17, 2006