    --
    Charles Kenyon

    from my ignorance and your wisdom.

    Charles Kenyon, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Good work Charles.

    Oh, I had issues with Battlefield 2 on X64 with 1Gig.

    Gave it another shot of 1Gig, and she hammers !

    It is of course an AMD Athlon64 (Hammer naming joke !!!)

    It seems that Windows XP 64 likes to keep the first Gig or at least 6 to
    700MB in my case, for itself.

    I recommend at least 1.5GB or 2.0GB for a Gaming Rig.....
    AMD Athlon64 939 3200+
    2GB OCZ Platnum 2-3-2-5 Ram
    Abit Fatal1ty NF4 PRO Motherboard
    XFX GeForce 6800 Utlra 256MB