    like calling Burger King a McDonalds version of Jack In The Box.

    Sheesh, how we've fallen...

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Jul 30, 2005

  2. The Man Behind The Curtain

    Lookingglass Guest

    Re: More proof movies are going to the dogs and our standards are sinking faster than the Titanic

    "The Man Behind The Curtain" <> wrote in message
    > Roger Ebert calls "Stealth" a "dumbed down version of Top Gun." That's
    > like calling Burger King a McDonalds version of Jack In The Box.
    >
    > Sheesh, how we've fallen...
    >
    > John

    How wonderful it is to live in a world that does not force you to see a
    movie that you don't want to see.

    dave............ www.Shemakhan.com
    I want to be common... just like everyone else. (anonymous)
    Lookingglass, Jul 31, 2005

  3. The Man Behind The Curtain

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, The Man Behind The Curtain <> wrote:
    >Roger Ebert calls "Stealth" a "dumbed down version of Top Gun." That's
    >like calling Burger King a McDonalds version of Jack In The Box.
    >
    >Sheesh, how we've fallen...
    >

    >John

    Who the hell wants to eat at ANY of those fast food places?
    GMAN, Aug 3, 2005