More Petzval

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sandman, Jun 4, 2014.

  1. Sandman

    RichA Guest

    On Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:44:17 AM UTC-4, David Taylor wrote:
    > On 05/06/2014 00:10, RichA wrote:
    >
    > []
    >
    > > Number five could have been a Heinz ad, if the bottle had been turned around. :)

    > I find the backgrounds extremely unattractive. How are they supposed to
    >
    > differ from a regular wide-aperture lens? Does anyone really consider
    >
    > them an improvement?

    I find the backgrounds animated but not objectionable. They do seem to improve a bit on the 3rd dimensional look of the image.
    RichA, Jun 6, 2014

  2. Sandman

    android Guest

    In article <>,
    Sandman <> wrote:

    > You have called me an idiot and a liar without being able to substantiate
    > either, yes.

    I have in quotation snipped by you of post that seem to be deleted. My
    post showing this is there for everyone to read...
    --
    teleportation kills
    http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
    android, Jun 7, 2014

  3. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, android wrote:

    > > Sandman:
    > > You have called me an idiot and a liar without being able to
    > > substantiate either, yes.

    > I have in quotation snipped by you of post that seem to be deleted.
    > My post showing this is there for everyone to read...

    As I said, you have not substantiated your claims in any capacity. I have
    substantiated that I did not lie, and I've asked you to explain in what way
    I was an "idiot" and in what way I was "arguing". All you've done is snip
    and run, like above.

    Bad form, very bad form.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Sandman

    android Guest

    In article <>,
    Sandman <> wrote:
    ---
    > I was an "idiot" and in what way I was "arguing". All you've done is snip
    > and run, like above.
    >
    > Bad form, very bad form.

    It's considered good netiquette to snip irrelevancies... The idea behind
    that is not waste the time of qualified readers....

    Do take the black pill!
    android, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Sandman

    android Guest

    In article <>,
    Sandman <> wrote:
    ---
    > I was an "idiot" and in what way I was "arguing". All you've done is snip
    > and run, like above.
    >
    > Bad form, very bad form.

    It's considered good netiquette to snip irrelevancies... The idea behind
    that is not to waste the time of qualified readers....

    Do take the black pill!
    android, Jun 8, 2014
  6. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, android wrote:

    > > Sandman:
    > > I was an "idiot" and in what way I was "arguing". All you've done
    > > is snip and run, like above.

    > > Bad form, very bad form.

    > It's considered good netiquette to snip irrelevancies...

    It's considered trolling to snip away first-level quoted material that
    contains questions and replies to earlier claims and ignore it

    Thanks for verifying.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jun 8, 2014
  7. Sandman

    android Guest

    In article <>,
    Sandman <> wrote:

    > In article <>, android wrote:
    >
    > > > Sandman:
    > > > I was an "idiot" and in what way I was "arguing". All you've done
    > > > is snip and run, like above.

    > > > Bad form, very bad form.

    > > It's considered good netiquette to snip irrelevancies...

    > It's considered trolling to snip away first-level quoted material that
    > contains questions and replies to earlier claims and ignore it
    >
    > Thanks for verifying.

    That's not the case if the topic drifts and has not happened here
    anyways...
    android, Jun 8, 2014
  8. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, android wrote:

    > In article <>,

    > > > android:
    > > > It's considered good netiquette to snip irrelevancies...

    > > Sandman:
    > > It's considered trolling to snip away first-level quoted material
    > > that contains questions and replies to earlier claims and ignore
    > > it

    > > Thanks for verifying.

    > That's not the case if the topic drifts and has not happened here
    > anyways...

    That's correct. The topic hasn't drifted, I replied calmly and explained
    where you had misunderstood things and where I may have been unclear. I
    also had several questions for you as well.

    Your reply: Snip it all away and keep claiming that I am a liar and a
    "idiot".

    That's trolling as per the "Ignoring evidence":
    <http://usenet.sandman.net/pages/troll%20criteria/2006-03-21/IgnoringEvidence>

    And is bordering on "obfuscation":
    <http://usenet.sandman.net/pages/troll%20criteria/2006-03-21/Obfuscation>

    You're also deep into "Insults":
    <http://usenet.sandman.net/pages/troll%20criteria/2006-06-22/Insults>

    You're welcome.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jun 8, 2014
  9. Sandman

    android Guest

    android, Jun 8, 2014
  10. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, android wrote:

    > In article <>, ---

    > > Sandman:
    > > You're welcome.

    > The advice that you snippet still stands: Take the black pill...

    Thanks for verifying.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jun 8, 2014