More on the New Certifications

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Jul 19, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    RoguE Guest

    If they do away with the MCSE, all you fools will have to find something
    else to bitch about.

    RoguE, Jul 21, 2005

  3. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, RoguE spewed across the ether:

    > If they do away with the MCSE, all you fools will have to find
    > something else to bitch about.

    Well, I'm sure you'll still be there.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 21, 2005
  4. You act like we don't have anything else already...
    Reading the MCNGP stuffs is definitely cheap therapy.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Jul 21, 2005
  5. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "RoguE" <> say in

    > If they do away with the MCSE, all you fools will have to find
    > something else to bitch about.

    are you offering to be that something?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If everyone lived forever, where would we all park??

    Neil, Jul 21, 2005
  6. T-Bone

    RoguE Guest

    Sure.