    with running programs etc. Noe it doesn't?????

    Any I dea how to get this back?

    Bob

    fiddaman64, Jul 25, 2004

  2. fiddaman64

    °Mike° Guest

    What on earth are you talking about? If this is a
    problem that you brought up in another thread, then
    you should stay in that thread -- if the thread is more
    than a few days old, then you should restate your
    problem, from the beginning.

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:54:12 GMT, in
    <U5VMc.7991$>
    fiddaman64 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 25, 2004

  3. What are you talking about?

    www.ChantCd.com, Jul 25, 2004
  4. fiddaman64

    fiddaman64 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > What on earth are you talking about? If this is a
    > problem that you brought up in another thread, then
    > you should stay in that thread -- if the thread is more
    > than a few days old, then you should restate your
    > problem, from the beginning.

    OK, Soz

    Bob

    fiddaman64, Jul 26, 2004
  5. fiddaman64

    JamesBenson Guest

    As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
    stood next to them

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004