    suffice to say am not happy with it, will never ever touch another Symantec
    product again.

    Any advice on what I can do to resolve this would be appreciated.

    Bigfred, May 31, 2004

  2. Bigfred

    D Guest

    Turn off the warnings/alerts, let the firewall do its job

    "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > I am constantly receiving UDP and TCP Inbound and outbound alerts even
    > though I block it within Norton I get a stream of more from different

    remote
    > addresses , I have updated my Norton firewall but this has been a

    Nightmare

    D, May 31, 2004

  3. Bigfred

    Bigfred Guest

    Done this but I still get pop up alerts, along with that it no longer blocks
    my spam etc I would say that this product sucks, not bad considering I
    bought this garbage only 3 months ago, I think I will go back to Zone Alarm
    and AVG fee editions, as the saying goes the best things in life are free.

    Bigfred, May 31, 2004
  4. Bigfred

    D Guest

    Then there must be something odd with yr setup or it is corrupted, it works
    fine for me, Norton IS v4, and allways has done so.

    D, May 31, 2004
  5. Bigfred

    Bigfred Guest

    Went back to zone alarm and avg and google pop up stopper everthing works
    like a dream.........Goodbye Norton.......... never again

    "D" <> wrote in message news:yUFuc.133$5g5.11@newsfe5-win...
    > Then there must be something odd with yr setup or it is corrupted, it

    works
    > fine for me, Norton IS v4, and allways has done so.
    >
    > "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > > Done this but I still get pop up alerts, along with that it no longer

    > blocks
    > > my spam etc I would say that this product sucks, not bad considering I
    > > bought this garbage only 3 months ago, I think I will go back to Zone

    > Alarm
    > > and AVG fee editions, as the saying goes the best things in life are

    free.

    > > "D" <> wrote in message news:%_Duc.40$cN.8@newsfe2-win...
    > > > Turn off the warnings/alerts, let the firewall do its job
    > > >
    > > > "Bigfred" <> wrote in message

    > even

    different
    > > > remote