More MS certifications

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jfigueredo, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. jfigueredo

    jfigueredo Guest

    jfigueredo, Oct 15, 2003

  2. jfigueredo

    JaR Guest

    "jfigueredo" <> wrote in message
    news:6w3jb.56094$...
    > As if they mean anything anymore.

    Pppppbbbbtttt. Most places I've interviewed think MCSE is a entry level
    cert.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 15, 2003

  3. That does it. What next? MCMP? (Microsoft Certified Mouse Polisher). MS just
    continue to devalue their certs. Complete waste of time.

    I got my MCSE in NT4 in 1998, have 1 more exam before I get my MCSE in W2K.

    I won't be doing any more MS exams.

    Tom Helms, please take this info back to Microsoft. Change the names to
    Mickeysoft.

    Read up the requirements for Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE). Now there is
    a real cert.

    Brendon Rogers, Oct 16, 2003
  4. jfigueredo

    Pine Guest

    MCMP? (Microsoft Certified Mouse Polisher)

    Lol.. yeah. They will teach how to polish optical mouse as well.

    Pine, Oct 16, 2003