MORE LUNA-CY FROM THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 29, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 29, 2006

  2. "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > Took this one yesterday at midday.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72282940
    >
    > It isn't a faked photo. It was shot with the 400 f/5.6L from the
    > bottom of the mountain.

    Somebody got a new lens for Xmas???

    And how the heck did you get Fujichrome Velvia into your 20D???

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Dec 29, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    M-M Guest

    Nice. I took this one the night before with my D80 and 70-300G lens. It
    is a 100% crop.

    I like the button that I can use for instant spot metering- it worked
    very well.

    I'm trading in this lens for the 70-300 VR. I can't wait!

    http://www.mhmyers.com/d80/mooncrop.jpg

    --
    m-m
    M-M, Dec 29, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    gpaleo Guest

    ? "Annika1980" <> ?????? ??? ??????

    > Took this one yesterday at midday.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72282940
    >
    > It isn't a faked photo. It was shot with the 400 f/5.6L from the
    > bottom of the mountain.

    Nice shot, Brett.
    On your choice of film (!!!!!), my INCREDIBLE D80 emulates the Velvia
    directly with its Mode IIIa color mode. Lovely for landscapes.
    gpaleo, Dec 29, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Pete D Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Took this one yesterday at midday.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72282940
    >
    > It isn't a faked photo. It was shot with the 400 f/5.6L from the
    > bottom of the mountain.

    Fujichrome Velvia???????
    Pete D, Dec 30, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 12/29/06 11:14 PM, in article
    4595f5d2$0$2641$, "Pete D"
    <> wrote:

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> Took this one yesterday at midday.
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72282940
    >>
    >> It isn't a faked photo. It was shot with the 400 f/5.6L from the
    >> bottom of the mountain.
    >>

    > Fujichrome Velvia???????

    The new 20D is a hybrid. Did you not know this?!?
    ;-)

    George Kerby, Dec 30, 2006