More Info on the Epson C64

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Vic, Aug 25, 2005.

  1. Vic

    Vic Guest

    I have tried using a Q tip and rubbing alchol to clean everything I can find
    and it is still doing the same thing if anything it is getting worse. The
    printer ususally gets used once at the end of the week and prints about 10
    pages. This is a brand new black. Any other suggestions?

    Thanks
    Vic

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Vic wrote:
    > >
    > > I have an Epson C64 that I use once in a while and it started printing

    with
    > > gaps and I said no problem just need to clean the head. So I started

    running
    > > the clean print head in the Printer Monitor and it is getting worse. I

    have

    Vic, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Vic

    Aquanaut Guest

    "Vic" <> wrote in message
    >I have tried using a Q tip and rubbing alchol to clean everything I can
    >find
    > and it is still doing the same thing if anything it is getting worse.
    > The
    > printer ususally gets used once at the end of the week and prints
    > about 10
    > pages. This is a brand new black. Any other suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Vic
    >
    > "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    >> Vic wrote:
    >> >
    >> > I have an Epson C64 that I use once in a while and it started
    >> > printing

    > with
    >> > gaps and I said no problem just need to clean the head. So I
    >> > started

    > running
    >> > the clean print head in the Printer Monitor and it is getting
    >> > worse. I

    > have
    >>
    >> There's likely a few blobs of part dry ink where the printer cart
    >> parks.
    >> Use Qtip and cleaner to clean it off.
    >>

    >> --
    >> http://www.bootdisk.com/