More difficult exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maestro, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    The braindumpers wouldn't be able to cheat if Microsoft
    added a lab to the exam process.

    Maestro, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Maestro

    Alex Guest

    U r right!

    Showing that you can do it yourself is always the best way
    to prove your skills.

    Alex, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Maestro

    Beoweolf Guest

    More B.S. Making the test harder has nothing to do with "lab simulations",
    any test can be compromised..any test!

    You want a better indicator of ability, then make each candidate enter a
    Guild, where the employer is responsible for reviewing the work and amount
    of time a candidate spends working in he field. At the end of 1 year the
    employer presents the candidate a letter stating that he spent at least a
    year working as an operator or administrator. Then and only then could he
    apply for an exam. Better yet, require that 3 - 5 current MCSE's interview
    the candidate and make a recommendation as to his or her suitability to take
    the test..

    Microsoft only presents the test, the candidate is the one who chooses
    whether or not to cheat or take a short cut. Put the blame and the burden of
    proof back where it should be...on the candidate.

    Beoweolf, Jul 28, 2003