More bad news out of Sony

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Allodoxaphobia, Nov 24, 2006.

  1. Allodoxaphobia, Nov 24, 2006

  2. Allodoxaphobia, Nov 24, 2006

  3. In article <>, Allodoxaphobia
    <> wrote:

    > First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.

    Nah, FIRST it was bad DRM on music CD's...

    Scott Schuckert, Nov 24, 2006
  4. "Allodoxaphobia" <> wrote in message

    > First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061124/tc_afp/japanitelectronicscompanyrecallsony_061124110138

    We just returned a 3 year old out of warranty Canon A70 that suddenly
    developed a defective Sony CCD imager. Because of the wide failure of the
    sensors, Canon fixed it for nothing, including shipping both ways.

    The bad Sony sensors hit *numerous* makers and models.

    http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html

    Sony CCD sensors, rootkit on their audio cds, laptop batteries, etc. Sony
    can't seem to do anything right lately.

    Bruce.

    Bruce Chastain, Nov 24, 2006
  5. Allodoxaphobia

    John Turco Guest

    Allodoxaphobia wrote:

    > First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.
    >
    > Jonesy

    Hello, Jonesy:

    Sony is in danger of becoming a technological pariah, if it continues
    down this wayward path!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Nov 28, 2006