More A+ study guides

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by J. Q. Etuo, MSCE 2003, A+ 2003, Apr 24, 2004.

  1. Like others have said, have at least two sources of
    text book/practice tests.
    Everyone seems to have some bias that makes one
    area very clear and another less so.
    Two other good sources besides those already
    mentioned are "ExamCram" and "A+For Dummies."
    Both are available at any large bookstore.
    Both cover material for the
    current exams.
    [Note: for U.S. English exams, the current versions are
    "220-301: A+ 2003 Linear Core Hardware Exam"
    &
    "220-302: A+ 2003 Linear OS Technologies Exam"]
    Both books are thorough (ExamCram a bit more so),
    easy to follow (For Dummies a bit more so),
    include many examples, practice questions
    (ExamCram has both chapter summary questions and practice tests)
    , and include CD's.
    Good luck.

    =========

    J. Q. Etuo, MSCE 2003, A+ 2003, Apr 24, 2004