More 1Ds Mk II samples...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Brian C. Baird, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Brian C. Baird, Sep 27, 2004

  2. "Brian C. Baird" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/cda/review/2004/09/27/130.html
    >
    > The shots themselves aren't great, but the ISO 1600 noise looks amazing
    > considering these shots are from a pre-production camera and not
    > processed using decent 3rd-party RAW software.
    >
    > I can't read Japanese, but I expect the text to read something like:
    > "Holy shit!"

    Actually, it doesn't say anything of the sort: merely stuff about the files
    being straight from the camera and unchanged other than the file name.

    Note that the second set of ship shots are 1Ds shots for comparison.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Brian C. Baird

    PhotoMan Guest

    > Actually, it doesn't say anything of the sort: merely stuff about the

    files
    > being straight from the camera and unchanged other than the file name.
    >
    > Note that the second set of ship shots are 1Ds shots for comparison.
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    I see several dust shadows!

    PhotoMan, Sep 27, 2004