    Richard C. Guest

    Does anyone know if there are any plans to release this TV series on DVD?

    *************************************

    Richard C., Feb 9, 2004

  2. Richard   C.

    jayembee Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know if there are any plans to release this TV series on DVD?

    Anchor Bay had planned to, but the pilot episode release didn't sell
    particularly well, so they scrapped their plans. They haven't said a
    word about whether they are re-thinking it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Richard   C.

    cal Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote in message news:<40279fef$0$162$>...
    > Does anyone know if there are any plans to release this TV series on DVD?

    Don't know about the series but the pilot episode is on DVD, though it
    might be out-of-print. I have it.

    cal

    cal, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Richard   C.

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    > "Richard C." <> wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone know if there are any plans to release this TV series on DVD?

    > Anchor Bay had planned to, but the pilot episode release didn't sell
    > particularly well, so they scrapped their plans. They haven't said a
    > word about whether they are re-thinking it.

    That was early in the life of DVDs, and before the current full season
    boxset boom. If they still have the rights now is the time to do
    something with it, before the fad dies down :)

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Feb 9, 2004
  5. Richard   C.

    E Brown Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:22:41 GMT, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    >"Richard C." <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know if there are any plans to release this TV series on DVD?

    >Anchor Bay had planned to, but the pilot episode release didn't sell
    >particularly well, so they scrapped their plans. They haven't said a
    >word about whether they are re-thinking it.

    I liked the show and would get the boxset in a second, but I've
    only rented the pilot - like most shows, the pilot isn't the strongest
    ep from the first season. The only cool moment is when the police put
    bright lights on Willis' character during an interrogation and he puts
    on a pair of shades and keeps right on bs'ing them.
    Emanuel
    --
    1983 Porsche 911
    1983 Porsche 944