MOONED AGAIN BY THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    PhotoMan Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Took this one at about 10:00 AM this morning.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/24097824/original

    Sure it wasn't 10:00 AM in the night? :) That's one of the better moon
    shots I've seen!
    Joe Arnold
    PhotoMan, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "PhotoMan"

    >> Took this one at about 10:00 AM this morning.
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/image/24097824/original

    >Sure it wasn't 10:00 AM in the night? :) That's one of the better moon
    >shots I've seen!

    Thanks. I might've pushed a few sliders around to make it look like that.
    Annika1980, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    SamMan Guest

    > Took this one at about 10:00 AM this morning.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/24097824/original

    Now... at last, a decent image. Nice shot, Anni!

    --
    SamMan
    Rip it to reply
    SamMan, Dec 13, 2003