MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by moonconspiracy@gmail.com, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 10, 2006

  2. On 10 Jan 2006 15:00:01 -0800, wrote:

    >MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website
    >

    >http://www.geocities.com/moonwideweb
    >
    >"..........The moon landing hoax was and is religious. This is the
    >argument
    >that is being promoted on this website.........."
    >

    >http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED
    >
    >MOON LANDING HOAX RELIGIOUS.
    >People were fooled by higher authorities that were motivated by
    >religion into believing the moon landing. This continues even to this
    >day!
    >
    >Link this story here www.del.icio.us and here www.furl.net

    Take your anti-psychotic medications, idiot.

    Lawrence Glickman, Jan 11, 2006

  3. <> wrote in message
    > MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website
    >

    > http://www.geocities.com/moonwideweb
    >
    > "..........The moon landing hoax was and is religious. This is the
    > argument
    > that is being promoted on this website.........."
    >

    > http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED
    >
    > MOON LANDING HOAX RELIGIOUS.
    > People were fooled by higher authorities that were motivated by
    > religion into believing the moon landing. This continues even to this
    > day!
    >
    > Link this story here www.del.icio.us and here www.furl.net

    Give it up already, it would be harder to fake a moon landing than it would
    be to actually carry out the landing. Which actually happened, by the way.

    Robert Weldon, Jan 11, 2006
  4. Tesco News Guest

    Look here!

    Don't spoil our fun, who do you think produced all the Photos.

    Don't you know we all got Free copies of Photoshop and ample supplies of
    Holy Water, so that we could all do little bits of the work.

    If you keep this up, and everyone finds out, we might have to pay for
    upgrades.

    Roy G

    Tesco News, Jan 11, 2006
  5. The moon landing is an obvious hoax. The Earth is flat so any attempt to hit
    the moon with a rocket using math that takes in to account the rotation of
    the Earth or the moon is doomed to miss.

    --
    Thanks,
    Gene Palmiter

    Gene Palmiter, Jan 11, 2006
  6. On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 05:04:53 GMT, "Gene Palmiter"
    <> wrote:

    >The moon landing is an obvious hoax. The Earth is flat so any attempt to hit
    >the moon with a rocket using math that takes in to account the rotation of
    >the Earth or the moon is doomed to miss.

    Actually, when you get 7 miles high in an aircraft doing 650
    miles/hour, you can clearly see that the earth is not flat at all. It
    is an oblate spheroid, slightly wider at the equator due to
    centripetal forces caused by rotation.

    As to whether or not the moon landing is a hoax, my concern is in
    regards to the camera that was already on the ground, in place, facing
    the lunar lander, BEFORE Neil Armstrong took his first step on the
    surface of the moon.

    Who put the damn camera there?
    Or was in on an articulated arm attached to the lunar landing module?

    Lg

    Lawrence Glickman, Jan 11, 2006
  7. ASAAR Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 05:04:53 GMT, Gene Palmiter wrote:

    > The moon landing is an obvious hoax. The Earth is flat so any attempt to
    > hit the moon with a rocket using math that takes in to account the
    > rotation of the Earth or the moon is doomed to miss.

    You obviously don't know the facts, as there have long been moon
    landings, many before our own feeble attempts. I guess you're
    probably unaware of the moonies among us, but they're a powerful if
    relatively unknown group that's even managed to infiltrate our own
    government. They even publish their own newspaper and you can check
    them out (if you're interested) at www.washingtontimes.com

    :)

    Note: The bottom of the Wash. Post's home page has a number of
    Advertising Links, one of which says "Spy Software Comparison".
    That takes you to a page displaying this:

    > Our IamBigBrother Spy Software can Secretly Record Email, Chat,
    > IM...Even Passwords.
    >
    > "No matter how you feel about your child or how trusting you are that
    > what's going on is innocent, check it, check it, and double check it - or
    > don't have [the Internet] at allâ€
    >
    > Mary Kozakiewicz, mother of Teen Lured via Internet
    > January 5th 2002: reported nationally

    It doesn't appear that there's any software comparison, it's just
    a company selling many similar types of software, including
    NetNanny, Spector Pro ("the best spy software that money can buy"),
    eBlaster (captures incoming and outgoing email, both sides of chat
    and IM and forwards it to *you*), Evidence Eliminator (can "defeat
    forensic analysis") and Sex Offender Zip Code Search ("Start with a
    FREE search. It will tell you how many offenders live in your ZIP.
    Then, for only $9.95 get their picture, address, and type of
    crimes.").

    Big Brothers? They wouldn't get by Walt Kelly

    "We have met the enemy and they is us," -- Pogo
    http://www.halhigdon.com/kelly/

    ASAAR, Jan 11, 2006
  8. Jim Guest

    Re: MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website

    Regarding the view of Neil Armstrong climbing down the ladder, a small
    amount of research would show that the TV camera was mounted on the
    MESA - the Modular Equipment Stowage Assembly which was basically a
    hinged table that was stowed folded against the side of the LM descent
    stage to the left of the ladder (as viewed from the front of the LM),
    on which was stowed various equipment used on the surface. As he
    climbed out onto the porch at the top of the ladder, Armstrong pulled a
    D-ring attached to a cable which unlatched the MESA and allowed it to
    swing down. The TV camera was pre-aimed with an appropriate lens so
    that it could show Armstrong climbing down the ladder and making his
    first steps on the Moon. Later, they mounted the camera on a tripod
    and changed its lens to give the view of the LM and astronauts on the
    Moon. You were close in suggestng it was attached to an articulated
    arm - it just wasn't quite that fancy.

    Jim.

    Jim, Jan 11, 2006
  9. Re: MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website

    On 10 Jan 2006 23:06:52 -0800, "Jim" <> wrote:

    >Regarding the view of Neil Armstrong climbing down the ladder, a small
    >amount of research would show that the TV camera was mounted on the
    >MESA - the Modular Equipment Stowage Assembly which was basically a
    >hinged table that was stowed folded against the side of the LM descent
    >stage to the left of the ladder (as viewed from the front of the LM),
    >on which was stowed various equipment used on the surface. As he
    >climbed out onto the porch at the top of the ladder, Armstrong pulled a
    >D-ring attached to a cable which unlatched the MESA and allowed it to
    >swing down. The TV camera was pre-aimed with an appropriate lens so
    >that it could show Armstrong climbing down the ladder and making his
    >first steps on the Moon. Later, they mounted the camera on a tripod
    >and changed its lens to give the view of the LM and astronauts on the
    >Moon. You were close in suggestng it was attached to an articulated
    >arm - it just wasn't quite that fancy.
    >
    >Jim.

    Thank you Jim for taking the time to explain that to me. Something I
    had wondered about for many years.

    Lg

    Lawrence Glickman, Jan 11, 2006
  10. Nuki Mouse Guest

    New website showing absolute proof moonlanding faked!

    You MUST check this out!! Absolute proof!!
    http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/MoonLanding/MoonLanding.html

    Nuki Mouse
    --
    "This is just my opinion, I maybe wrong" D. Miller
    "Defend free speech! Read a banned book today!" unknown.

    Nuki Mouse, Jan 12, 2006
  11. Re: MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website

    if nasa can fake moon landing, why did the soviets and china not fake
    their own landing too?

    Ira Humperdink MD, Jan 12, 2006
  12. Denis Loubet Guest

    "Ira Humperdink MD" <> wrote in message
    > if nasa can fake moon landing, why did the soviets and china not fake
    > their own landing too?

    We outspent them in the Fake Space Race! ;-)

    --
    Denis Loubet

    http://www.io.com/~dloubet
    http://www.ashenempires.com