Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon Landing Lies & Seniority

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon
    Landing Lies & Seniority

    http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED

    by Joseph Gutheinz, Jr., J.D.
    Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist was a Hero and a Saint
    September 04, 2005 02:30 AM EST
    [The Conservative Voice]

    ......In the Catholic religion when a person battles incredible odds and
    stands resolute in the face of evil we call that person a saint. So for
    these reasons I bow my head and ask God to accept a hero and a saint
    into in his kingdom. Our loss is heavens gain.....

    Author's bio: Gutheinz is a former military intelligence officer and
    aviator and a retired NASA Office of Inspector General senior special
    agent. He is a criminal defense attorney licensed by 10 courts to
    include the United States Supreme Court...... He is the recipient of
    the NASA Exceptional Service Medal ...... His prior writings include:
    In Search of the Goodwill Moon Rocks......
    , Sep 14, 2005

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re:give it a rest

    sad person
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Sep 15, 2005

  3. <> wrote in message
    > Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon
    > Landing Lies & Seniority
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED
    >
    > by Joseph Gutheinz, Jr., J.D.
    > Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist was a Hero and a Saint
    > September 04, 2005 02:30 AM EST
    > [The Conservative Voice]
    >
    > .....In the Catholic religion when a person battles incredible odds and
    > stands resolute in the face of evil we call that person a saint. So for
    > these reasons I bow my head and ask God to accept a hero and a saint
    > into in his kingdom. Our loss is heavens gain.....

    You are a pathetic loser...on SO many levels.
    Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Michael Gray Guest

    On 14 Sep 2005 14:46:25 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon
    >Landing Lies & Seniority
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED
    >
    >by Joseph Gutheinz, Jr., J.D.
    >Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist was a Hero and a Saint
    >September 04, 2005 02:30 AM EST
    >[The Conservative Voice]
    >
    >.....In the Catholic religion when a person battles incredible odds and
    >stands resolute in the face of evil we call that person a saint. So for
    >these reasons I bow my head and ask God to accept a hero and a saint
    >into in his kingdom. Our loss is heavens gain.....

    :
    In any religion, saints are normally deluded schizophrenic lunatics,
    who have no idea when to stop.

    You should apply.
    Michael Gray, Sep 15, 2005