Moon and Sun

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by big Hart, Jul 6, 2007.

  1. big Hart

    big Hart Guest

    Moon and Sun

    Astronomers found that the moon's movement is 18 kilometers per
    second, while the Earth's is 15 kilometers and the sun's is 12
    kilometers .
    The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
    and regularized.
    This was explained in the Holy Quran fourteen centuries ago.
    The Holy Quran says "And the sun Runs his course for a period
    determined for him: that is the decree of (Him) the exalted in Might,
    the All Knowing. And the moon we have measured for her Mansions (to
    traverse) Till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a
    date - stalk. It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor
    can the night outstrip the day: Each (just) swims along in (its own
    orbit) (According to Law) [36:38-40].
    Here Allah the Excelled in might says "And the sun runs his course for
    a period determined for him" Then He says " It is not permitted to the
    sun to catch-up the moon".
    This means that the moon is meant to be before the sun where as the
    sun runs and can not catch up it. Because the speed of the moon is 18
    kilometers & that of the earth is 15 kilometers while that of the sun
    is 12 kilometers. No matter how fast the sun move, it will not
    overtake the moon. But what makes the moon retain its mansions while
    it can leave them? The astronomers found that the moon runs in a
    zigzag swing and not in a straightforward line. The moon runs in this
    manner to retain its mansions and locations.
    In this manner Allah the only creator organized and systemized the
    orbiting & more movements of all of them so that they retain their
    orbiting traces & do not depart them.
    Therefore, we have the regular succession of Night & Daytime, seasons
    etc....
    Don't you think it is an excellent determination?
    Is it possible that it has come only by chance?
    No, it has not come by chance because chance cannot create such
    excellent & systematic norms of the universe.
    Allah has created all this & creates this systemic cosmic norms.
    big Hart, Jul 6, 2007

  2. "big Hart" <> wrote in message
    > Moon and Sun

    > The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
    > and regularized.

    Nope - the moon is moving away from the earth by about 4cm a year.

    Extrapolating backwards it can be seen that 65 million years ago the orbit
    of the moon was a mere 20 feet above the earth, and this explains the
    extinction of the dinosaurs. Of the taller ones anyway...
    Richard Parkin, Jul 6, 2007

  3. big Hart

    Jim S Guest

    On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:53:11 +0100, Richard Parkin wrote:

    > "big Hart" <> wrote in message
    >> Moon and Sun

    >> The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
    >> and regularized.

    > Nope - the moon is moving away from the earth by about 4cm a year.
    >
    > Extrapolating backwards it can be seen that 65 million years ago the orbit
    > of the moon was a mere 20 feet above the earth, and this explains the
    > extinction of the dinosaurs. Of the taller ones anyway...

    lol
    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK
    Jim S, Jul 6, 2007
  4. big Hart

    Harry Guest

    "Jim S" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:53:11 +0100, Richard Parkin wrote:
    >
    >> "big Hart" <> wrote in message
    >>> Moon and Sun

    >>> The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
    >>> and regularized.

    >> Nope - the moon is moving away from the earth by about 4cm a year.
    >>
    >> Extrapolating backwards it can be seen that 65 million years ago the
    >> orbit
    >> of the moon was a mere 20 feet above the earth, and this explains the
    >> extinction of the dinosaurs. Of the taller ones anyway...

    > lol
    > --
    > Jim S
    > Tyneside UK
    > http://www.jimscott.co.uk

    Good that, first time I have agreed with a Geordie.

    Harry
    Harry, Jul 6, 2007
  5. big Hart

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya big Hart.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Astronomers found that the moon's movement is 18 kilometers per
    > second, while the Earth's is 15 kilometers and the sun's is 12
    > kilometers .

    Those measurements make no sense without a point of reference.

    > The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
    > and regularized.

    Like bollocks they are.

    > This was explained in the Holy Quran fourteen centuries ago.

    Ah, that explains a lot. No need to read the rest ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Jul 6, 2007
  6. Ponder wrote:
    > Hiya big Hart.
    >
    > In <news:> you wrote:
    >

    >> Astronomers found that the moon's movement is 18 kilometers per
    >>second, while the Earth's is 15 kilometers and the sun's is 12
    >>kilometers .

    > Those measurements make no sense without a point of reference.
    >

    >>The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
    >>and regularized.

    > Like bollocks they are.
    >

    >>This was explained in the Holy Quran fourteen centuries ago.

    > Ah, that explains a lot. No need to read the rest ;)

    It's all relative. Just like my sister who is also my niece and cousin.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 6, 2007
  7. big Hart

    Guest

    , Jul 6, 2007
  8. big Hart

    Tester Guest

    How come the Moslems have the one calendar that ignores the seasons?
    After all, the original reason for most calendars was to permit
    farmers to know when to plant and harvest.

    But the Moslem year is 12 lunar months. Twelve lunar months is only
    about 354 days. So, if Ramadan is in Northern Spring one year, about 8
    years later it will be in Winter.

    On the other hand, the Jewish, Chinese, the Western and Orthodox
    Christian Easter calendars (which are versions of the Jewish calendar)
    and several other lunar calendars add leap months. I believe the
    Chinese do it by observation whereas the Jews add a leap month in
    years 0,3,6,8,11,14 and 17 of a 19 year cycle.

    Chinese New Year is always roughly in the middle of Northern winter.
    The beginning of Passover/Good Friday is supposed to be the first full
    moon after the first new moon after the Spring Equinox.

    Probably it's because the early Moslems were nomadic herders rather
    than farmers and they lived in a place were seasons weren't as
    important.

    The Western Calendar (Gregorian and the earlier Julian) on the other
    hand utterly ignores the moon. The moon is always full at the 15th of
    a Moslem month but the phases of the moon are at a different time of
    each Gregorian "month". In Western life, especially now with
    artificial light, the phases of the moon have become unimportant.
    Tester, Jul 7, 2007