    http://www.madv.org

    gallery section / children

    , May 15, 2008

  2. Paul Bartram Guest

    Re: Mood in photography, any ideas?

    "Ali" <> wrote

    > It's not uncommon for the photographer to talk continuously to the model.

    If you want a good laugh on a slow Saturday, go down to the local mall and
    watch the baby photographers at work. Little bub is sitting there in the hot
    lights looking thoroughly bemused while the photographer and an assistant
    (and the mother as well usually) are making all kinds of funny faces and
    weird noises whilst waving all manner of fluffy toys at the tyke, who isn't
    having any of it. If I could get away with it I'd love to get some covert
    shots of *them*!

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, May 16, 2008

  3. Re: Mood in photography, any ideas?

    Paul Bartram wrote:

    > "Ali" <> wrote
    >
    >> It's not uncommon for the photographer to talk continuously to the model.

    > If you want a good laugh on a slow Saturday, go down to the local mall and
    > watch the baby photographers at work. Little bub is sitting there in the hot
    > lights looking thoroughly bemused while the photographer and an assistant
    > (and the mother as well usually) are making all kinds of funny faces and
    > weird noises whilst waving all manner of fluffy toys at the tyke, who isn't
    > having any of it. If I could get away with it I'd love to get some covert
    > shots of *them*!

    If the weren't too cheap to have *two* junior college kids working there
    at the same time, they could offer further-extended albums with shots
    (taken by the second empoloyed) of mom trying to get the sprog to smile or
    drool or whatever the goal is. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups