monster

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Jul 4, 2005.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    Once the religious, the hunted and weary
    Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
    Came to this country to build a new vision
    Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
    Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
    Later some got slaves to gather riches

    But still from near and far to seek America
    They came by thousands to court the wild
    And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    To be their spirit and guiding light

    And once the ties with the crown had been broken
    Westward in saddle and wagon it went
    And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
    Many the lives which had come to an end
    While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
    We began the slaughter of the red man

    But still from near and far to seek America
    They came by thousands to court the wild
    And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    To be their spirit and guiding light

    The blue and grey they stomped it
    They kicked it just like a dog
    And when the war over
    They stuffed it just like a hog

    And though the past has it's share of injustice
    Kind was the spirit in many a way
    But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
    Now it's a monster and will not obey

    (Suicide)
    The spirit was freedom and justice
    And it's keepers seem generous and kind
    It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
    But now they won't pay it no mind
    'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
    And now their vote is a meaningless joke
    They babble about law and order
    But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
    Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
    It's got our heads into a noose
    And it just sits there watchin'

    Our cities have turned into jungles
    And corruption is stranglin' the land
    The police force is watching the people
    And the people just can't understand
    We don't know how to mind our own business
    'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
    Now we are fighting a war over there
    No matter who's the winner
    We can't pay the cost
    'Cause there's a monster on the loose
    It's got our heads into a noose
    And it just sits there watching

    (America)
    America where are you now?
    Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
    Don't you know we need you now
    We can't fight alone against the monster
    doS, Jul 4, 2005

  2. doS

    old jon Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in message
    > Once the religious, the hunted and weary
    > Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
    > Came to this country to build a new vision
    > Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
    > Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
    > Later some got slaves to gather riches
    >
    > But still from near and far to seek America
    > They came by thousands to court the wild
    > And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    > To be their spirit and guiding light
    >
    > And once the ties with the crown had been broken
    > Westward in saddle and wagon it went
    > And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
    > Many the lives which had come to an end
    > While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
    > We began the slaughter of the red man
    >
    > But still from near and far to seek America
    > They came by thousands to court the wild
    > And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    > To be their spirit and guiding light
    >
    > The blue and grey they stomped it
    > They kicked it just like a dog
    > And when the war over
    > They stuffed it just like a hog
    >
    > And though the past has it's share of injustice
    > Kind was the spirit in many a way
    > But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
    > Now it's a monster and will not obey
    >
    > (Suicide)
    > The spirit was freedom and justice
    > And it's keepers seem generous and kind
    > It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
    > But now they won't pay it no mind
    > 'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
    > And now their vote is a meaningless joke
    > They babble about law and order
    > But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
    > Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
    > It's got our heads into a noose
    > And it just sits there watchin'
    >
    > Our cities have turned into jungles
    > And corruption is stranglin' the land
    > The police force is watching the people
    > And the people just can't understand
    > We don't know how to mind our own business
    > 'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
    > Now we are fighting a war over there
    > No matter who's the winner
    > We can't pay the cost
    > 'Cause there's a monster on the loose
    > It's got our heads into a noose
    > And it just sits there watching
    >
    > (America)
    > America where are you now?
    > Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
    > Don't you know we need you now
    > We can't fight alone against the monster

    Excellently written. But it needs to be said, the American people let `The
    Monster` take over.
    Go and watch a beautiful sunset, or sunrise, and tell me the only thing on
    this planet, that is important, is The Dollar.
    best wishes..OJ (poor but happy Brit)
    old jon, Jul 4, 2005

  3. doS

    doS Guest

    .. written by

    Kay / J. Edmonton

    doS, Jul 4, 2005
  4. doS

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 19:00:41 GMT, "old jon"
    <> wrote:

    >Excellently written. But it needs to be said, the American people let `The
    >Monster` take over.
    >Go and watch a beautiful sunset, or sunrise, and tell me the only thing on
    >this planet, that is important, is The Dollar.
    >best wishes..OJ (poor but happy Brit)

    The greedy bastards let it take over. But what do Doubya and his kind
    care, they all rich beyond any thing they could spend in a lifetime.
    But they find a way, with 60 million dollar yatchets, and such
    garbage, while millions go without health insurance and many others
    pay a huge percentage of their income to pay for it, forgoing other
    niceties.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jul 4, 2005
  5. doS

    old jon Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 19:00:41 GMT, "old jon"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Excellently written. But it needs to be said, the American people let `The
    >>Monster` take over.
    >>Go and watch a beautiful sunset, or sunrise, and tell me the only thing on
    >>this planet, that is important, is The Dollar.
    >>best wishes..OJ (poor but happy Brit)
    >>

    > The greedy bastards let it take over. But what do Doubya and his kind
    > care, they all rich beyond any thing they could spend in a lifetime.
    > But they find a way, with 60 million dollar yatchets, and such
    > garbage, while millions go without health insurance and many others
    > pay a huge percentage of their income to pay for it, forgoing other
    > niceties.

    The problem is, though J. All Americans are tarred with the same brush,
    throughout the world.
    The millions you talk about, are never heard. The world thinks All yanks are
    oil and dollar happy.
    So sad ain`t it.
    best wishes..OJ (still bloody poor, but still happy)

    old jon, Jul 4, 2005
  6. doS

    doS Guest

    Do Americans breed the same bigotry and hate as your attitude reflects?

    doS, Jul 4, 2005
  7. doS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Some do. Some don't. Just like most places in the world. There's bigotry
    pretty much everywhere, if you look hard enough.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2005
  8. doS

    old jon Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in message
    > Do Americans breed the same bigotry and hate as your attitude reflects?

    I have no attitude, or bigotry, only respect for the human race and what it
    should be capable of.
    I thik you must have miunderstood.

    old jon, Jul 4, 2005
  9. doS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Hear hear! The only people I come close to hating are bigots! Errr...ummm...

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2005
  10. doS

    Old Gringo Guest

    doS wrote:
    > Once the religious, the hunted and weary
    > Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
    > Came to this country to build a new vision
    > Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
    > Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
    > Later some got slaves to gather riches
    >
    > But still from near and far to seek America
    > They came by thousands to court the wild
    > And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    > To be their spirit and guiding light
    >
    > And once the ties with the crown had been broken
    > Westward in saddle and wagon it went
    > And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
    > Many the lives which had come to an end
    > While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
    > We began the slaughter of the red man
    >
    > But still from near and far to seek America
    > They came by thousands to court the wild
    > And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    > To be their spirit and guiding light
    >
    > The blue and grey they stomped it
    > They kicked it just like a dog
    > And when the war over
    > They stuffed it just like a hog
    >
    > And though the past has it's share of injustice
    > Kind was the spirit in many a way
    > But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
    > Now it's a monster and will not obey
    >
    > (Suicide)
    > The spirit was freedom and justice
    > And it's keepers seem generous and kind
    > It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
    > But now they won't pay it no mind
    > 'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
    > And now their vote is a meaningless joke
    > They babble about law and order
    > But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
    > Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
    > It's got our heads into a noose
    > And it just sits there watchin'
    >
    > Our cities have turned into jungles
    > And corruption is stranglin' the land
    > The police force is watching the people
    > And the people just can't understand
    > We don't know how to mind our own business
    > 'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
    > Now we are fighting a war over there
    > No matter who's the winner
    > We can't pay the cost
    > 'Cause there's a monster on the loose
    > It's got our heads into a noose
    > And it just sits there watching
    >
    > (America)
    > America where are you now?
    > Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
    > Don't you know we need you now
    > We can't fight alone against the monster

    The Monster was created by the God created by Man.
    Yet you should learn of the True God of the universe that dwells
    within you.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jul 4, 2005
  11. doS wrote:

    > Once the religious, the hunted and weary
    > Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
    > Came to this country to build a new vision
    > Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
    > Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
    > Later some got slaves to gather riches
    >
    > But still from near and far to seek America
    > They came by thousands to court the wild
    > And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    > To be their spirit and guiding light
    >
    > And once the ties with the crown had been broken
    > Westward in saddle and wagon it went
    > And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
    > Many the lives which had come to an end
    > While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
    > We began the slaughter of the red man
    >
    > But still from near and far to seek America
    > They came by thousands to court the wild
    > And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    > To be their spirit and guiding light
    >
    > The blue and grey they stomped it
    > They kicked it just like a dog
    > And when the war over
    > They stuffed it just like a hog
    >
    > And though the past has it's share of injustice
    > Kind was the spirit in many a way
    > But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
    > Now it's a monster and will not obey
    >
    > (Suicide)
    > The spirit was freedom and justice
    > And it's keepers seem generous and kind
    > It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
    > But now they won't pay it no mind
    > 'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
    > And now their vote is a meaningless joke
    > They babble about law and order
    > But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
    > Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
    > It's got our heads into a noose
    > And it just sits there watchin'
    >
    > Our cities have turned into jungles
    > And corruption is stranglin' the land
    > The police force is watching the people
    > And the people just can't understand
    > We don't know how to mind our own business
    > 'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
    > Now we are fighting a war over there
    > No matter who's the winner
    > We can't pay the cost
    > 'Cause there's a monster on the loose
    > It's got our heads into a noose
    > And it just sits there watching
    >
    > (America)
    > America where are you now?
    > Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
    > Don't you know we need you now
    > We can't fight alone against the monster

    Very well written

    vengo de las estrellas

    http://www.usenet.com
    Boy Meets Web, Jul 5, 2005
  12. doS

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:26:13 -0700, Boy Meets Web <>
    wrote:

    <snip>
    >Very well written

    He didn't write it. Unless someone else stripped out the attributes, it looks
    like he just posted the lyrics to some Steppenwolf songs without crediting them.

    http://www.oldielyrics.com/s/steppenwolf.html

    "About what I'd expect from a troll."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jul 5, 2005
  13. doS

    Mara Guest

    Re: Mara wants extra large cock

    Mara, Jul 5, 2005
  14. doS

    Mara Guest

    Re: Mara wants extra large cock

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:06:58 GMT, "Mara" <3c4vs31s41ds0.c0m> wrote:

    Having a stupid(er) attack are you, forging troll?

    From: "Mara" <3c4vs31s41ds0.c0m>
    Subject: Re: Mara wants extra large cock
    Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:06:58 GMT
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Dizum anonymizer. Who'da thunk it.

    "Dizum - the choice of cowards and scumbags(tm)."

    Mara, Jul 5, 2005
  15. doS

    Mara Guest

    Re: Should I Get Haemorrhoid Surgery?

    Mara, Jul 5, 2005
  16. doS

    Render Me Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:26:13 -0700, Boy Meets Web
    > <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>Very well written

    > He didn't write it. Unless someone else stripped out the attributes, it
    > looks
    > like he just posted the lyrics to some Steppenwolf songs without crediting
    > them.
    >
    > http://www.oldielyrics.com/s/steppenwolf.html
    >
    > "About what I'd expect from a troll."

    Looks like he did credit them in another post...
    written by

    J.Kay / J. Edmonton
    Render Me, Jul 5, 2005
  17. doS

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:32:29 -0400, "Render Me"
    <> wrote:

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:26:13 -0700, Boy Meets Web
    >> <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>>Very well written

    >> He didn't write it. Unless someone else stripped out the attributes, it
    >> looks
    >> like he just posted the lyrics to some Steppenwolf songs without crediting
    >> them.
    >>
    >> http://www.oldielyrics.com/s/steppenwolf.html
    >>
    >> "About what I'd expect from a troll."
    >>

    >Looks like he did credit them in another post...
    >written by
    >
    >J.Kay / J. Edmonton

    I agree, he did give credit. I saw the post too.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jul 5, 2005