    t.terrell Guest

    Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

    sign friend always

    t.terrell, Aug 7, 2005

  2. t.terrell

    Scrote Guest

    t.terrell wrote:
    >> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3
    >>
    >> sign friend always

    Throw a six.
    --
    HOPE -- Desire and expectation rolled into one.
    Ambrose Bierce1842-1914

    Scrote, Aug 7, 2005

  3. t.terrell

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "t.terrell" <> wrote in message
    > Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

    1. Trot down to the store
    2. Buy your own legal copy
    3. Wander aimlessly until you accidentally find your way home again
    4. Install on your own PC using the code from your own legal copy

    Toolman Tim, Aug 7, 2005
  4. t.terrell

    Marcus Booth Guest

    Go directly to jail, do not collect £200......

    Unless you have a get out of a jail free card!!!!!!!!

    Marcus booth.

    Marcus Booth, Aug 7, 2005
  5. t.terrell

    Dave Lear Guest

    "t.terrell" wrote in message news:eek:voJe.27$

    > Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

    You get one free with every legally purchased copy of the game.

    Dave Lear, Aug 7, 2005
  6. t.terrell

    Avenger© Guest

    ***********
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, Aug 7, 2005
  7. > Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

    My copies of the game don't need an "activation code" to use. Your copy
    is defective.

    Alexander Rogge, Aug 7, 2005
  8. Blinky the Shark, Aug 8, 2005
  9. t.terrell

    johnny o Guest

    johnny o, Aug 8, 2005
  10. t.terrell

    zebraloc Guest

    On 8 Aug 2005 02:45:37 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >t.terrell wrote:
    >
    >> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

    >http://blinkynet.net/comp/cracks.html

    Thanks for the great link, Blinky! I learned so much!

    zebraloc, Aug 8, 2005
  11. t.terrell

    Joel Rubin Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

    Try a "cracks" newsgroup group or do a Google search or, God forbid,
    buy a legal copy with an activation code in the package.

    By the way, rumor has it that cracks web pages are filled with all
    sorts of spyware add ons for your browser and such and some posted
    usenet patchers or code generators do other stuff that you might not
    want done.

    Joel Rubin, Aug 8, 2005
  12. t.terrell

    kaysia3000

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    monopoly

    can you send it for me

    kaysia3000, Oct 12, 2008
  13. t.terrell

    kaysia3000

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    not looking to buy looking to get for free thats theres skill

    kaysia3000, Oct 12, 2008