    I have a Manfrotto 695 monopod and I need a head. What Manfrotto/Bogen
    head do you recommend?

    , Dec 14, 2005

  2. Scott W Guest

    wrote:
    > I have a Manfrotto 695 monopod and I need a head. What Manfrotto/Bogen
    > head do you recommend?

    I tried out the 322RC2 Grip Action Ball Head, very nice if you are ever
    going to use it on a tripod. I am going to order one for myself.

    It should work with the 695 monopod.

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Tim Hobbs Guest

    On 14 Dec 2005 11:21:46 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    >I have a Manfrotto 695 monopod and I need a head. What Manfrotto/Bogen
    >head do you recommend?

    What are you going to use it for, and what's going on top of it?

    Just went through this yesterday (Santa came early), but damned if I
    can remember the numbers I eventually chose. I went for a locking
    tilt head with removable plate. The reasoning was that my lenses have
    their own mounting plates, so I can switch from portrait to landscape
    by loosening the lens ring rather than fiddling with the monopod head.

    --
    Tim Hobbs

    Tim Hobbs, Dec 14, 2005
  4. Anabella M. Guest

    Model 486RC2 works well for me. (Manfrotto Monopod 681B and Canon 20D
    combination)

    YMMV, Anabella M.

    --
    Anabella M.

    .....it's better to have loved and lost
    than to have never seen "Lost in Space"!
    --Kelly Bundy

    Anabella M., Dec 15, 2005
  5. JimmyG Guest

    The 486 is a good choice! Mine works fine on a stilt.

    JimmyG, Dec 15, 2005
  6. Matt Ion Guest

    Anabella M. wrote:
    > Model 486RC2 works well for me. (Manfrotto Monopod 681B and Canon 20D
    > combination)
    >
    > YMMV, Anabella M.
    >
    > "" wrote:
    >
    >>I have a Manfrotto 695 monopod and I need a head. What Manfrotto/Bogen
    >>head do you recommend?

    I've got the 486RC2 on a Manfrotto tripod, it's a really nice unit. I'd
    strongly recommend a ball head on a monopod as well. Buddy of mine
    has a monopod without an adjustable head and it drives him nuts not
    being to angle the camera at all :)

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0550-2, 12/14/2005
    Tested on: 12/14/2005 11:35:16 PM

    Matt Ion, Dec 15, 2005